[1.0.3] Bringer of Entropy - 22K AoE DPS, 74% Block and Spell Block, 77% All Res Tank!

"
Kozakuren22 wrote:
UPDATE MY MAN JED. currently level 75 in NEMESIS and heres my gear

COMPLETE ANNIHILATIONnnnn this build is beyond epic. big thanks for making this guide

stuff to watch out for mainly just getting cursed with any kind of ele weakness and violtile combo can really hurt. Also corrupting blood golems and bears are really the only thing that even came CLOSE to rippin me

was running 67-69 maps opened up public all day and just straight carrying people with the massive damage this build does. jumping into fucking huge packs and my hp wont even move with only 2% LL from my ring to keep me up

running anything below 4% mana leech is just not really viable as well otherwise you simply cant sustain the mana costs

Thanks for the update dude! Really happy you are enjoying it :D And nice to have some vouches for the viability of it in Nemesis, like I said I planned this for Nemesis but don't have the currency. Best of luck man!
"Did the earth move for you baby? Probably, you hit the ground quite hard"
- Shadow, upon killing Alira
"
cobotz wrote:

Hi.Thanks for the build. From what i see in your skill tree, i can start as scion if i want to, right?

And this is my version of the build, using blender as a base. Do comment on this. Thanks in advance.

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAmSubLb2BFx2rxVeXR35gQWVNEdWE2b6nypCplCXf0k3v45BsG_rAD2Nwh2qkGTSTYSEB3LZBhO--ik4qdO14DVuvKaV676lu3Q0Y22BLbEa18vzFQ5wFLXJsbqo1knjrZ6DBi0CgMglKyP6PrFncgod2rOrvTiFgnrlN44jx5wpKfdP8KLUSIKZX52PveijbXos64TGe_grTft_vz_jyRTXWtz5wch3KRQrGrgOH9MY8LRutvrzE9rM_J-1PVvPdrKoZLh7fcqnUj3zZud3vDvIv

Hey, starting as a Scion is fine! And your Skill tree looks good, only thing to mention is that you should probably take Wrecking Ball since you are really close to it, it's a really nice cluster of nodes.

Personally, I would swap those 3 6% Melee Damage nodes at the Scion start for the 18% Res nodes, but that all depends on your gear.

Also like I said, my damage was overkill so I'd get a few more HP nodes and drop some of the damage nodes, but that is all personal preference and will depend on how your character feels when playing.

Hope this helps!

"
nuzebel wrote:
a question i might be missing something but why u taking the two handed melee damage /wreckingball? is it cause wings count as both dual and 2hand?

Yea, Wings of Entropy can benefit from 2H nodes, Axe nodes AND Dual Wielding nodes :)
So I´m playing this build in Domination and I´m curious why you are taking RT - I´m at 75 now and got ~85% chance to hit and it seems strange to me sacrificing those 14 Points you took in the RT area. I mean you could take Unwavering Stance instead and go for Slice and Dice and Weathered Hunter to make up for the loss of RT.

e.g
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAAecDhwUtER4SIBUgGNsbrRv6Hcoe3yFgI_Yl3yi1KNsppSpNLOkxnjIJNJM1kjboOuE_J0CgQ5xHfkp9SshN404qT1ZW-livWkhbr16LYEtjcGVNZadnoGxGbmluqnBycmxyw3TtdPF1TngNeu989YLkg9uE2Yd2iPGKIoqvkBGVm5krnrmfy6QZplepbqsLq8WsWazqsz-18rZBvYG-p768wKbA88GLzAbOcc_4037T_N0N3-_iYedj7g7vTu967-Pv8PJF_Ev8xf4K_o8=

Edit: So far this buil kicks ass btw - though I´m missing out on the Rainbowstride so I can´t self sustain with the 2% leech from my gear yet. (Running 1 Mana pot solves the problem :))
Gear
Spoiler
Last edited by Transom on Dec 24, 2013, 7:27:26 AM
"
Kozakuren22 wrote:

hi.first of all loving the build im testing it for few days now and ofcurse im missing
some gear its expansive build but great one :)
few questions cuz im new to the game only playing for 2 weeks
in ur weapon u put the faster attacks but no connected to anything.does it work with cast gem?
and the life gain on hit in ur gloves when does u get life cuz only aura and support gems are in there.
again tnx for all the information realy helped me understand the skill tree of this game keep update this build.
"
benzonakof wrote:
"
Kozakuren22 wrote:

hi.first of all loving the build im testing it for few days now and ofcurse im missing
some gear its expansive build but great one :)
few questions cuz im new to the game only playing for 2 weeks
in ur weapon u put the faster attacks but no connected to anything.does it work with cast gem?
and the life gain on hit in ur gloves when does u get life cuz only aura and support gems are in there.
again tnx for all the information realy helped me understand the skill tree of this game keep update this build.

That is not my gear, it is someone who commented. The gems are most likely in there so they can get exp to level up, and also so they can easily be swapped around when needed (eg you need some more survivability so you swap in Life Gain on Hit).
"
Transom wrote:
So I´m playing this build in Domination and I´m curious why you are taking RT - I´m at 75 now and got ~85% chance to hit and it seems strange to me sacrificing those 14 Points you took in the RT area. I mean you could take Unwavering Stance instead and go for Slice and Dice and Weathered Hunter to make up for the loss of RT.

e.g
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAAecDhwUtER4SIBUgGNsbrRv6Hcoe3yFgI_Yl3yi1KNsppSpNLOkxnjIJNJM1kjboOuE_J0CgQ5xHfkp9SshN404qT1ZW-livWkhbr16LYEtjcGVNZadnoGxGbmluqnBycmxyw3TtdPF1TngNeu989YLkg9uE2Yd2iPGKIoqvkBGVm5krnrmfy6QZplepbqsLq8WsWazqsz-18rZBvYG-p768wKbA88GLzAbOcc_4037T_N0N3-_iYedj7g7vTu967-Pv8PJF_Ev8xf4K_o8=

Edit: So far this buil kicks ass btw - though I´m missing out on the Rainbowstride so I can´t self sustain with the 2% leech from my gear yet. (Running 1 Mana pot solves the problem :))
Gear
Spoiler

I originally had those nodes you are talking about, but I experimented to see what RT would be like. It gave me a HUGE increase in DPS. I would rather know that I will hit 100% of the time than rely on chance, as I wanted this build to be as reliable as possible.

I know where you are coming from though, those are some nice nodes!
"
"
Kozakuren22 wrote:

COMPLETE ANNIHILATIONnnnn this build is beyond epic. big thanks for making this guide

stuff to watch out for mainly just getting cursed with any kind of ele weakness and violtile combo can really hurt. Also corrupting blood golems and bears are really the only thing that even came CLOSE to rippin me

was running 67-69 maps opened up public all day and just straight carrying people with the massive damage this build does. jumping into fucking huge packs and my hp wont even move with only 2% LL from my ring to keep me up

running anything below 4% mana leech is just not really viable as well otherwise you simply cant sustain the mana costs

hey, you've got haste in your gloves, is that better than hatred?

No i was actually running haste because other party members wre running hatred so no reason for me to run it. hatred gives way more dps
At level 89 now, over half way to 90. I'm still running a variant of this build. I dropped the mana leech items and went back to Blood Magic gem. And I dropped the Rainbowstrides. So I've still got 74% block and 56% spellblock. I'm back to running Grace instead of Purity because I'm able to keep my resists maxed using my other boots. I've now killed every map boss through the 77's, I haven't tried the 78's yet but I plan on doing them after I ding level 90. I thought Shrine Piety was going to be insanely hard, but she wasn't really that bad. Shipyard boss is a complete joke, I can facetank him standing in the fire and my life doesn't even go down. Crematorium and academy bosses can still be a little scary, but definitely doable by being careful and not having mods like -max res.

Some people had mentioned getting rid of RT, and it's definitely tempting but I've found that it's not worth it because you need so much +accuracy to make up for not having RT. With this build your gear choices are so restricted that it's nearly impossible to get that accuracy and still have the required leech, resists, etc. And you certainly aren't going to be able to stack much crit, which you really need to do in order to take advantage of not having RT. So I decided it's better just to keep RT and grab a few other decent nodes over in that direction.

If anyone's curious, here's my tree and gear - let me know if you have questions about anything.

gear

hi another question how u tackle elemental reflect maps?
Ign Cuttaraa/Nuzebel/dohmynamewontfi
"
nuzebel wrote:
hi another question how u tackle elemental reflect maps?

You hardly do any elemental damage with this build, so elemental reflect is no issue at all, it's just free quantity.

Even with physical, reflect isn't an issue because you aren't critting, you're just doing a whole bunch of relatively small hits, which you leech right back.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info