0.10.0 patch notes, balance explanations and how microtransactions work

Any chance that they will add like angel wings? i would love that :)
"
Chris wrote:
UPDATE: Due to extensive feedback in this thread, we have changed the implementation so that effects can be reclaimed at no cost. Microtransaction effects can be freely moved between items. This will affect their initial pricing somewhat, but we'll investigate adding cheaper one-use "demo" versions of them in the near future.
Wow! Thank you GGG! :)
Little survivor kid that follows you around and hugs your leg when in town. Wouldn't that be sweet?
I would definitely buy wings.

Used to be a MU online player for a long time, wings are awesome. And they should make you float while you walk, otherwise the effect is not that interesting...
Never give up, never surrender !
"
deathmongoose wrote:
Little survivor kid that follows you around and hugs your leg when in town. Wouldn't that be sweet?

That sounds disturbing.. Fo Realz.

Anyway..

Great job GGG. It's really refreshing to see a company that takes player feedback so seriously. I was starting to worry that I wouldn't have any use for my points.

It's times like this you remind me why I went gold in the first place.

Keep up the great work and I can't wait for that timer to hit zero.

~BattleBrad
Last edited by BattleBrad on Jan 23, 2013, 8:46:59 AM
Pls add more stashes to the Shop-Window...!!!
I want to buy anything!
FINALLY!!!!!! WAITING FOR OB NOW
seh ich das richtig, die Server sind solange offline, bis der Timer des Wipe In abgelaufen ist?

Sry guys, my english very bad
A pet chicken would be fun GGG! Specially one that clucks and freaks out and flaps about
whenever something attacks.

The dance animations are kind of weird. Fun, but weird. The Shadow dance is probably the only really cool one.

Aesthetic enhancements I would suggest: colors for armor. Colors that make them gleam in the sunlight would really be nice. Gold and silver colors would be fantastic.

I know Demigod owners would probably object, but I would like to be able to make my character look bigger.
OK for the frogs... but where are the scorpions?

And for the unreleased kiwi variant... it will be handy for a secret cow level (pardon, secret kiwi level!)

:)))))
My wishlist: Hi-res digital artbook
Allow spaces in character names
Vulkan and Linux support
Opensource the game

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info