0.10.0 Patch Notes

"
oBLACKIECHANo wrote:
The premium stash tabs are so disappointing. I mean really, wtf was you thinking? It should be a ONE TIME PURCHASE that just allows you to rename and colour all of your existing stash tabs and any you buy in the future. And recover effect? Are you serious? You should buy the effect once and that's it, it should remain in your micros-transaction tab and you should be able to use it infinitely. Having to pay to recover it is absolutely ridiculous. I like the special effects and stuff, but you should really re-think those two things.

So after you essentially pay for an item effect such as an aura or whatever for your weapon, if you want to take that off and apply it to a NEW weapon you just got, you have to PAY to REMOVE that effect? Welp, I was JUUUUST about to buy some more points and get a few weapon effects, but if this is the case, I won't be doing that. Thankfully I read this thread before deciding to purchase more points. If they don't get rid of that, there will be more lost sales just like mine. If, in the off chance, they ever DO decide to get rid of that stipulation, I will then purchase more points and buy an effect.

EDIT: And as soon as I posted this, I read:

"
Udja wrote:
"
UPDATE: Due to extensive feedback in this thread, we have changed the implementation so that effects can be reclaimed at no cost. Microtransaction effects can be freely moved between items. This will affect their initial pricing somewhat, but we'll investigate adding cheaper one-use "demo" versions of them in the near future.

Last edited by JollyRogersOne on Jan 23, 2013, 3:36:48 PM
@BRavich:

"
Maps start at level 66, lining up with the higher level that content at the end of Merciless.

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/70478

It's all in the notes - this link is on the first page on the first line I believe. :)
The Pope quit, a meteor fell on Russia, an
asteroid came close to the earth, there's snow
in Arizona, star wars and star trek have the
same director! Who the hell is playing jumanji?
I didn't see any note for adding new lower game quality options for the lower spec's PC/Laptop.
Didn't i read there will be more graphic options with open beta?
IGN : HammerBelly or HardBelly
"Flat armour mods on individual pieces have been changed to be as good as flat evasion mods."

Does this make Iron Reflexes not worth it anymore?
"
Krisp wrote:
"Flat armour mods on individual pieces have been changed to be as good as flat evasion mods."

Does this make Iron Reflexes not worth it anymore?

It makes iron reflexes good for dexterity based builds that want armor.
IGN: Iolar
this is not normal, few hours before open beta you make 1.5gb patch???!! wtf, it download speed 3kb-150kb, now it is 24 minutes and 3.41%.

Why you make this big patch, fix xx items in all game, end game, and not only fixing something on early game, then patch will have only 200mb, I hope you know what I mean.

This is total fail, I hoped only EA are dumb with patches, ...
I think game maker can update set on zippyshare.com or torrent :)
Torrent it some1 :C
@XX_Forsaken_XX:
ROFLMMFAO!!! What did you expect??? We're not in closed beta anymore dorothy :o Just need to be patient with all the new peeps until they acclimate to the game :) Remember when you were a noob...?
The Pope quit, a meteor fell on Russia, an
asteroid came close to the earth, there's snow
in Arizona, star wars and star trek have the
same director! Who the hell is playing jumanji?
very nice patch note's. i'm patching right know.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info