0.10.0 Patch Notes

Zealot's Oath: Life regeneration applies to energy shield instead of life.

haha come on bring back avatar of fire
Steam:Gonejah
Great job so far PoE team. MTs look great and are very reasonable. Was upset last night about premium tab upgrades, but they're extremely reasonable! Thanks again for all your hard work.
IGN: HChawk
"

Udja wrote:

I'm not rude, I'm blunt.
FurioZZ wrote:

Thing is u payed 5$ and u behave like ur VIP here.
Microtransactions DOES NOT affect gameplay so for me it can cost 1 000 000 $ if they want to , u cant afford that dont buy it . U wont be weaker couse of it .

Do you mean that because I didn't donate 1K that I should put forth less of an opinion or that it is less valued. Oh I see. Ok then you must be right :)

The Pope quit, a meteor fell on Russia, an
asteroid came close to the earth, there's snow
in Arizona, star wars and star trek have the
same director! Who the hell is playing jumanji?
So do maps still start at level 60?
IGN: Iolar
"
BRavich wrote:

uhh, did you try reading?

(no)
Well at 5 kilobytes a sec this will only take another week or so. lol. Damn. Now stuck at 50% with snail speed.
why developers have not posted the latest patch before you begin OBT? It is unrealistic to download before the start of the game
Last edited by Zo0D on Jan 23, 2013, 3:31:01 PM
"
UPDATE: Due to extensive feedback in this thread, we have changed the implementation so that effects can be reclaimed at no cost. Microtransaction effects can be freely moved between items. This will affect their initial pricing somewhat, but we'll investigate adding cheaper one-use "demo" versions of them in the near future.

The most important issue is the one I've been leaving for last. Microtransactions will not be tradeable in any form. If they were tradeable then players would be able gain economic advantage by purchasing cosmetic effects, applying them to items, then trading those items to players who compensate them with in-game value. We cannot allow this trading to occur. Because of this decision, items with microtransaction effects applied to them cannot be traded or dropped. If you want to trade such an item, you have to remove the effect first as described in the patch notes above.

I definately like this - fairness for all. GGG has done well and moved away from the darkside; EA/Actiblizz :)
The Pope quit, a meteor fell on Russia, an
asteroid came close to the earth, there's snow
in Arizona, star wars and star trek have the
same director! Who the hell is playing jumanji?
We've added a new Map tileset (based on The Docks) and have changed the overall ordering of Maps.

The following Map areas have been updated so that they're substantially different in layout to before: Spider Forest, Jungle Valley, Waste Pool, Dry Woods, Cemetery, Mine, Underground Sea, Bog, Plateau and Dunes.

There's now an icon on the world map to show when a waypoint is in an area underneath the overland one (for example, in the Sewers in Act Three).

Merciless content now finishes at level 64. Map content currently progresses to level 75.

Higher level maps are now a lot more challenging.

The totem mod for Maps can now spawn totems that use Lightning Warp.

Fixed a bug where the minimap would move to the left and right if you used the arrow keys to swap between vendor tabs.

That's all the notes that have the word "map" in them. Care to help me out?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info