0.10.0 Patch Notes

"
Granmarfunk wrote:

So all crit multipliers are now added together then they multiply the base crit as oppose to multiplying the base and then being multiplied again.

You got it, Crit mult mod was working the same as crit chance was, and evidentally that was unintended.
IGN: Spectarz
"
"
BRavich wrote:
I'm a bit disappointed that ES can get life regeneration with a keystone because.... now what separates it from life?

Life is more Strength attribute based, whereas ES is Intelligence based, therefore it's convenient for classes or builds that is built around Int nodes or areas in the tree.

Exactly. That keystone if it makes ES regen work like Life regen (always on, no delay no CD) will make for pure mega int/ES builds strong again.

Sure you lost some max because of CI, but if it's regenerating 7-10% (or more!) per second of your ES, you'll be fine.

It's a huge buff to my Evasion/ES Trap/Single Totem shadow.
Nice Thx you all for this great game!
So close
Its long time coming but HERE WE GO!

Best of luck GrindingGearGames, I hope to see Path of Exile continue to grow!
"
Kabraxis wrote:
Think about it.

right now im thinking about offering GGG a bunch of money to implement /ignore here in the forums.

"
Chris wrote:
Converted to Keystone Passive - Ancestral Bond: You can summon up to 1 additional totem. You can't deal damage with your skills yourself.

Just because it was a build I wanted to try, but didn't get around to, I'm assuming Summons and Curses can still be used alongside this? Technically, you aren't dealing damage with these abilities, but clarification would be nice.
I think its better to delete chars too, many ppls want a nick and we cannot use because someone toke before, and its offline for years ...
"
CycloneJack wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
Converted to Keystone Passive - Ancestral Bond: You can summon up to 1 additional totem. You can't deal damage with your skills yourself.

Just because it was a build I wanted to try, but didn't get around to, I'm assuming Summons and Curses can still be used alongside this? Technically, you aren't dealing damage with these abilities, but clarification would be nice.

You can use summons and curses to support your totems as well as mines and traps for a little extra damage (damage from mines and traps doesn't come directly from your character but from traps and mines themselves so they're fine). Bear trap is really great skill for double totem build. It really helps with single target damage. As a double totem you will have tough time with bosses and Extrahealth and high resist mobs so Bear Trap is awesome skill to have in those situations. Just equip a few in your gear ( every gem has seperate cooldown on it's traps) and you can throw traps almost with no pause.
Last edited by bobrock1982 on Jan 22, 2013, 11:53:38 PM
"
You can reclaim effects (putting them back in your microtransaction stash) using the PURCHASEABLE "Recover Cosmetic Effect" item which is also stored in your microtransaction stash.

seriously :|???

It's ANET's cosmetic shop all over again. I thought people were over the whole one time cosmetic business since then.
Last edited by dragonrage25 on Jan 22, 2013, 11:45:58 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info