0.10.0 Patch Notes

The level that the currency item drop rate penalty now treats all players above level 68 as 68 (this used to be level 63).

wth does this mean?
Fantastic.
IGN: Cadmus / Valgar
"
Spectarz wrote:

The explanation was pretty straight forward and explanatory. Before a crit mult mod on a weapon changed your base that was then modified by all your passives and other gear. Now it isn't, simple?

So all crit multipliers are now added together then they multiply the base crit as oppose to multiplying the base and then being multiplied again.
I am ready for tomorrow. Upgraded to a Bronze pack, which sadly wasn't what I wanted, but I ran low on funds! So close to the Silver, but oh well! My Kiwi can deal.
Meow.
"
kieke187 wrote:
The level that the currency item drop rate penalty now treats all players above level 68 as 68 (this used to be level 63).

wth does this mean?

High level players in low level zones receive less currency items. However, in high-level zones (ie maps) anyone above level 68 receives the same amounts of currency that a level 68 would.
personally i love these updates!! the game will be much harder, looks like alot of bugs were fixed and alot of work was put into making open beta a great success. thanks GGG for all the hard work.

I hope they also improved the performance even on high end machines you drop to 5-10 FPS wen they're lots of spell animations going on at once ....
"
Meowington707 wrote:
I am ready for tomorrow. Upgraded to a Bronze pack, which sadly wasn't what I wanted, but I ran low on funds! So close to the Silver, but oh well! My Kiwi can deal.

Pretty much this. Failing HDD forced me to spend 90 euro's on a new one last week. Not enough left for the upgrade to silver. Unless I can figure out how to survive without food..
"
kieke187 wrote:

wth does this mean?

There is a currency droprate penalty if you go to a zone that is more than two levels below your character level. The higher the difference the less currency you get from mobs. This prevents you from grinding tons of lv.20 mobs as a level 60 and accumulating currency too fast. However this penalty stops at lv.68 (was 63 before). From level 68 onward you are always treated as if you were lv.68. So there is no penalty if you go to lv.68 zone on a character that is lv.85 for example.
Last edited by bobrock1982 on Jan 22, 2013, 11:10:48 PM
Wow... lots of skills I rely on getting nerfed, it seems. Never really felt OP to me, but if you say so.. ok. Maybe I'm missing some way of using them that makes them too good.

Kinda sad to see Chain get nerfed before I even found one, too.

Oh well, OB is a perfect excuse to try something new. Can't wait to see the parade of kiwis in a few hours.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info