0.10.0 Patch Notes

"
Kabraxis wrote:
buehehe its funny like Chris is avoiding adressing player concerns about one time use cosmetics. :) And apparently many ppl dont like current mechanic (there si thread in general section about pets and all last comments are 'im dissapointed with not reusable cosmetics").

I guess it will stay that way and this definitely SUCKS BIG TIME. :/

Who even get that idea in game where you change gear constantly?

/lol

The next laugh will be tommorow when we will see the prices. :/

Whiners one and all, unbelievably so. Don't like it, don't buy them, just STFU and play the FREE game and stop trying to look pretty.
Can't wait to check out the new areas and see the influx of new people to the POE world. Seeing the dedication that Chris and the other Devs have to their customers and product is amazing.

On another note, does anyone remember if anything has been said recently about a full-time Cutthroat League? I was lousy at the races but a longer one would be interesting, as long as there were some form of gank control.

See you online tomorrow!
IGN: Dominatrixie

I dont like some changes, I absolutely love others, and I can't understand how good or bad will work others. I fear about the minions being too weak endgame, for example, with less life.

Anyway, I trust in the changes, and we got plenty of time to provide more feedback.

Thanks for the patch and the effort, guys.

I cant stop laughing at this one:

"
Fixed a bug where you could add Piety to your friends list.

LOOOOOL
IGN: Gonorreitor
"
Kabraxis wrote:
buehehe its funny like Chris is avoiding adressing player concerns about one time use cosmetics. :) And apparently many ppl dont like current mechanic (there si thread in general section about pets and all last comments are 'im dissapointed with not reusable cosmetics").

I guess it will stay that way and this definitely SUCKS BIG TIME. :/

Who even get that idea in game where you change gear constantly?

/lol

The next laugh will be tommorow when we will see the prices. :/

I agree on this. In the game where you change gear very often one use effects are a dealbreaker for me. I would never use them since I'm the kind of player that holds on with cool stuff till the very last moment (like MMO's for example - I never use long cooldowns outside of a raid in fear that I won't have them when the real need comes, which never does and I end up not using them at all:). I know it's silly but I cannot change this.

Having said that - they need some way of making money and I understand this. All I ask for is an option of buying permanent effects for more points. I'd be content with this:). Thanks for being here with us btw Chris, I can't wait for the OB. I think I'll go to bed to make time pass quicker:) I managed to organize myself 4 days off now - if anyone gets in the way of me playing PoE heads will roll. All my friends have been warned:-)
Last edited by bobrock1982 on Jan 22, 2013, 10:59:18 PM
"
Matsdude26 wrote:
Can't wait to check out the new areas and see the influx of new people to the POE world. Seeing the dedication that Chris and the other Devs have to their customers and product is amazing.

Yeah they really seems to be doing a fantastic job of answering and listening to their customers.

For example, two times I have contacted support and both times have had a reply within 1 hour. Pretty insane.
"
Eivon wrote:
Kabraxis: It is a weird business decision on their part if it is indeed only a one time use. The majority of people buying that would probably be people like me who have alot of microtransaction points from little more expensive supporter packs. And they already have our money.

I think more money could be earned if cosmetics where reusable. Now a very small amount of people will use them.
If they worked like the Kiwis I think alot of people would buy them and that total amount of dollar spent would probably be bigger.

I 100% agree. For me its just weird decision too.

I dont know what predictions and analist GGG have but i played MANY F2P games and ppl DONT LIKE buy one time stuff in item shops. Especially they will not like paying for removing fun effect whent they upgrade gear 5 lvls after purchase. And im telling about new players, not about players that already pay 250 dollars and have stacked currency (they obviously dont care).

Its just stupid.

"
Whiners one and all, unbelievably so. Don't like it, don't buy them, just STFU and play the FREE game and stop trying to look pretty.

Srsly the moderators here must start doing their work instead writing wall of texts about themselves. You dont have anything only insults and trolling?
Last edited by Kabraxis on Jan 22, 2013, 10:49:14 PM
Chris, i truly believe that the weapon animation cosmetics would work out better both from a business standpoint, and customers standpoint, if it was a one time purchase, at a reasonably set price. Almost everyone and their mother would buy one under those stipulations as opposed to the current idea where maybe the select few higher tier supporters will go with the current solution. Less is more in this situation, i would think.

Not QQing, just giving my feedback.

Goodluck tomorrow!
ign BluedreaM
LvL92 411k Crit Dagger Shadow

Great patch notes. Remains to be seen how so many simultaneous balance changes works out, but i think the overall effect will be positive. Always good to see a long list of bugfixes as well. The only thing i found a bit questionable is not making microtransaction effects permanent (add/remove infinitely after initial purchase).

Games coming along well gentlemen, looking forward to the release!

"
Disabled Diamond flasks until we've rebalanced them properly.

This probably broke every softcore build to date (snicker). Cue the QQ!~

"
Hailrake's damage has been reduced slightly.

Hes still going to take 4 figures worth of noob ears tomorrow, mark my words.
IGN: KoTao
in well after shitstorm...as former CI character, i approve. but my problem with totem whores was that they were boring and motionless to play and that they didn't need and almost never had any form of attack other than the totem. making that the only choice is quite the exacerbation. but not my problem cause i always found the spec so boring that it wasn't worth playing.

edit: RETURN HAILRAKE TO HIS FORMER GLORY. HOW DARE YOU
Last edited by loofabits on Jan 22, 2013, 10:49:29 PM
I wouldn't mind a one time use micro-transaction item that makes your pet bigger. I want a kiwi the size of a hippo.

About Chaos Inoculation... yeah, it's a massive nerf, considering that it's more possible to have chaos damage resists than before (still apparently hard to obtain) and the down scaling of chaos damage (but it was already rough), the most attractive part about CI is much less attractive (other than the removal of Energy Shield bonus), but there will be more ES nodes available on the skill web so it's more points-into-build expensive. So it's probably fair, only time will tell.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info