0.10.0 Patch Notes

"
Eivon wrote:
Question about naming/coloring of stash tabs if by any chance you have time to answer Cris. Perhaps a weird question but will ask anyway.

The most amount of clickable tabs on one screen you can have atm is 10. Meaning when you open your stash the 10 first tabs all fit side by side and you can navigate between them by clicking on them. If you want to access tabs 11-20 you must either use the right arrow key or click on the little icon to the right of it to bring up the list and choose which tab to go to.

Should I name a tab I would assume fewer stash tabs will be available on one screen to click using the tabs themselves? Reason being the letters I put in on a "tabhead"(where we currently only have a number) would make the "tabhead" wider so less of them would fit side by side?

A little hard to explain what I mean, english is not my first language. Maybe it got to complicated descriptionwise to understand.

Just wanted to know so I can decide if I should buy it or not.

We will be trying to make it easier to have many tabs in the future. I agree it can be improved.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
buehehe its funny like Chris is avoiding adressing player concerns about one time use cosmetics. :) And apparently many ppl dont like current mechanic (there si thread in general section about pets and all last comments are 'im dissapointed with not reusable cosmetics").

I guess it will stay that way and this definitely SUCKS BIG TIME. :/

Who even get that idea in game where you change gear constantly?

/lol

The next laugh will be tommorow when we will see the prices. :/
Last edited by Kabraxis on Jan 22, 2013, 10:31:40 PM
Any chance of releasing the updated passive tree before the countdown ends so I can play with it a little an plan my final build? =)
Thanks for release the patch notes a while before the actual patch guys, it gives us time to help with our build XD

Anyway, I read over the notes and made a short video of my thoughts about the more significant changes to the game in OB. [6:30] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sC1HoQt5dU
Last edited by VoidMoon on Jan 22, 2013, 10:30:57 PM
Thanks for the reply Chris. Cleared it up for me. Might still end up buying it because of the coloring option. A tab being a certain color could also help keep things organized. Naming though would probably not work for my huge stash.
THANK YOU GGG
for re-balancing the game with respect to ES and Chaos damage.

Thank you for re-balancing also the Penetration Gems.
I believe that now characters have more equal chances in PvP and POE.

You have gained more and more respect over the years with POE!

P.S.
The only thing that is left is probably reconsidering the number of curses a player can have.
I was in a PvP with a witch that put 4 curses on me that never expire. And unless you have the Atr. mirror shield, there is nothing you can do from a PvP standpoint : )
"
Seeking wrote:
Chaos Inoculation now grants no additional energy shield bonus. Its complete immunity to chaos damage, synergy with Blood Rage and other skill combos are deemed sufficient upside to counteract the life penalty.

What does that mean ? Am I able to use Blood Rage if I have CI ?

You have always been able to use blood rage with CI as far as I'm aware. I remember using that combination like 9 months ago, at least.
"
Chris wrote:
Snip
Hailrake's damage has been reduced slightly.
Snip

NOOOO!!!!!

The sadistic side of me was going to be amused by the sheer volume of nerf him posts appearing come open beta :p. Though it may save the forum mods some work.
Last edited by Sakenekas on Jan 22, 2013, 10:37:44 PM
"
You can still choose the passive skill point quest reward.

The main problem I see is a really limited use.

Life Mana Resists are something you need even the worth isn't balanced.(The most common choice was life while CI Builds took Skill)
Cruel modifiers work like skill nodes all classes take.(I think attack speed might be a too powerful option on melee builds)

But the use of an additional charges is really limited.
Enduring Cry is a common defensive concept so it's the most useable.
Frenzy is already limited to Ape Spectres, Blood Rage and Frenzy. Not that common skills.
Power Charges can only be generated by Power Siphon and Volls Protector. So you are limited to use wands or create a build around one item.

So once a complete skill refund takes place Frenzy and Power Charges forces you into a limited build or sacrifice 1 skill point.
There could be rewards like +1 Zombie/Skeleton, Alchemist, [Effect] on low life.

Those would also offer the option for 1 skill point and yet be a bit too special.

"
Yes, we want resources to be constrained so that they are stronger game mechanics.

You aren't constraining them you are only forcing builds go towards eldricht battery or Blood magic.
Any 4k+ Life character can use Anger, Wrath and Grace on Blood Magic, while using them on Mana kills almost the entire mana pool.

Same issue with Eldricht Battery. A build that's not focussed on ES simply generates Mana with Discipline and 1-2 ES items. In the end there is a 4-6k HP build with 5-6 active Auras.
Their mana is that high that the 40% regen nodes are the major regeneration not Clarity.

If you go pure mana you are forced to take the Reduced Mana Cost gem.
You must sacrifice far more skills into mana and reduced cost skills to have a weaker effect than simply going to 2 straight forwarded nodes.
Kabraxis: It is a weird business decision on their part if it is indeed only a one time use. The majority of people buying that would probably be people like me who have alot of microtransaction points from little more expensive supporter packs. And they already have our money.

I think more money could be earned if cosmetics where reusable. Now a very small amount of people will use them.
If they worked like the Kiwis I think alot of people would buy them and that total amount of dollar spent would probably be bigger.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info