0.10.0 Patch Notes

Agreed.

When will passive skill tree planner be updated or is there somewhere it is?

CI nerf 1 day before OB totally stuffed most CI cold crit witch builds up!.
"
Mikevall wrote:
Is there a way to view your character and all your cool gear, while not in game? This would be a amzing feature if not already added?

Click on your character portrait at the top left.
Last edited by BurnOutBrighter on Jan 22, 2013, 10:11:13 PM
I really just want to say i'm quite disappointed that we are encouraged to pay for coloured/named stash tabs. It just seems to me like that should be a basic game feature. If it improves playability, which im assuming it does greatly, doesn't that make sense?

Don't get me wrong, i've already payed $50 dollars and have no problem spending more. I most likely WILL purchase the coloured tabs because i've already purchased extra tabs and it would feel like a waste not to.

This is the only problem I see with the patch notes.
Looks good. The core of the game remains intact with plenty of additional content. Devs appear to lean towards more difficulty and hard skill choices which is fine. HC should be fun.

Microtransactions don't affect this so I'm content.

As a wise young man once said: "It's kafkaesque"
Last edited by Laurium on Jan 22, 2013, 10:16:13 PM
"
Kabraxis wrote:
I dont see thereason why chaos is not part of "all resist" mod. "all elemental' should be changed to 'all resist' like in Diablo 2.
You do realize that Diablo 2 has the 'magic' damage type? All resist does not apply to magic resistance, but you can gain magic resists from certain items. Chaos damage is very similar to Diablo 2's magic damage (blessed hammer, bone spirit, etc).
"
Unearthly wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
Yes, we want resources to be constrained so that they are stronger game mechanics.

So how about that Blood Magic, eh?

Blood Magic actually limits the number of percentage-based auras you can use, or makes using them extremely risky.
"
Dumbledore wrote:
I really just want to say i'm quite disappointed that we are encouraged to pay for coloured/named stash tabs. It just seems to me like that should be a basic game feature. If it improves playability, which im assuming it does greatly, doesn't that make sense?

Don't get me wrong, i've already payed $50 dollars and have no problem spending more. I most likely WILL purchase the coloured tabs because i've already purchased extra tabs and it would feel like a waste not to.

I have memorised the contents of my 15 unnamed tabs, it's not hard to do when you view them over and over again.
Question about naming/coloring of stash tabs if by any chance you have time to answer Cris. Perhaps a weird question but will ask anyway.

The most amount of clickable tabs on one screen you can have atm is 10. Meaning when you open your stash the 10 first tabs all fit side by side and you can navigate between them by clicking on them. If you want to access tabs 11-20 you must either use the right arrow key or click on the little icon to the right of it to bring up the list and choose which tab to go to.

Should I name a tab I would assume fewer stash tabs will be available on one screen to click using the tabs themselves? Reason being the letters I put in on a "tabhead"(where we currently only have a number) would make the "tabhead" wider so less of them would fit side by side?

A little hard to explain what I mean, english is not my first language. Maybe it got to complicated descriptionwise to understand.

Just wanted to know so I can decide if I should buy it or not.
Last edited by Eivon on Jan 22, 2013, 10:22:24 PM
Keep up the good work GGG!

OB launch will be interesting to say the least :P
"
Dumbledore wrote:

OK I have to admit I dont get the problem that folks are having with micro transactions. The game is free. The business model requires the cows milk to come from other sources. Jesus effin christ. They will charge what the market will bear. That simple.

Now on to my pissen and moanin which is really the reason for this post anyway. WTF, always the effin nerf bat. I am not Kripp, Kipp or whom the eff ever. I am just a casual old player. Hopefully I can still progress to lvl what ever. Even though I am not a semi pro player. Christ wheres the cow level? Now those where good times. Level 80 in a day. Insane rant off. See ya all tomarrow

Thanks for listenin.

PS Chris,
I think it is great you are on here tonight answering questions and takin crap. Keep up the good work
Last edited by BarneyRubble on Jan 22, 2013, 10:27:31 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info