0.10.0 Patch Notes

"
Mikevall wrote:
Is there a way to view your character and all your cool gear, while not in game? This would be a amzing feature if not already added?

this already exists :)
Holy batshit, batman! This looks like good stuff! I am really glad to see LA was not nerfed as hard as I originally thought. Shock Bowrauder here I come! Also, dat IMBA CI.
Fight for the kingdom, bound for glory,
Armed with a heart of steel!
I swear by the brothers who stand before me...
To no man shall I kneel,
Their blood is upon my steel!
Last edited by Questing on Jan 22, 2013, 10:01:10 PM
Look at bask at the amount of QQ from the new "supporters" in this thread.
---
SMASH
"
Rozzet wrote:
Okay fellas, im about to loose my mind completely... STOP complaining about the microtransaction stuff. If you dont like it, dont use it. The game is already free to play.

some people just love to f'in complain :)

you are entirely correct, the microtransactions are optional.

if there's enough feedback that would suggest to GGG that it would be profitable to have an expensive tier for resusable effects then they might just implement it. same goes for premium tabs as an account-wide option rather than per-tab.

bitching and saying "you wont get a dime of my hard earned dollar" gets us nowhere, and is an empty threat in all respects. if you cannot be a constructive member of the PoE community then perhaps we're all better off without your money.

for now take some time to let the 0.10.0 changes sink in.

take everything Chris and the team have worked hard to create for a spin.

then come back and (constructively) say your piece.

"
Abscission wrote:

Dude, dont even bother with Hillbert. See how he inspired my sig with this famous mike tyson quote.

Thanks for the tip. I realized just after posting I fed the troll. /shame
POE Serenity Prayer: GGG, grant me the serenity to accept the RNG I cannot change,
the courage to challenge any unbalanced content, and the wisdom to avoid the forums.
Mad: "Oh, it's simple and if you insist... I just think you're a dick. That's all."
QFT: 4TRY4C&4NO
"
Fixed a bug where you could add Piety to your friends list.

But we got along so well :(
Awesome job GGG!
Chaos Inoculation now grants no additional energy shield bonus. Its complete immunity to chaos damage, synergy with Blood Rage and other skill combos are deemed sufficient upside to counteract the life penalty.

What does that mean ? Am I able to use Blood Rage if I have CI ?
IGN Maplestreat
"
Seeking wrote:
Chaos Inoculation now grants no additional energy shield bonus. Its complete immunity to chaos damage, synergy with Blood Rage and other skill combos are deemed sufficient upside to counteract the life penalty.

What does that mean ? Am I able to use Blood Rage if I have CI ?

Blood Rage makes you take chaos damage over time. Since CI makes you immune to chaos damage the drawback of using Blood Rage is nullified. i think you're confusing Blood Rage with Blood Magic btw:)
Last edited by bobrock1982 on Jan 22, 2013, 10:14:21 PM
Awesome stuff, and let's hope the launch goes nice and smoothly without too many dramas.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info