[1.3.0]PewPewPews official Starter-Friendly Incinerate Build | Stronger than ever!

Thanks for clearing that up :)

Btw, I can't seem to get RRBB on my helm to use enduring cry+frost wall+cwdt+spell echo, the best I can get is RRGB. Since you've said that 2nd spell echo isn't mandatory, I was thinking about putting AA in there and then use a 2nd aura. Or do you have any other suggestions?
"
Norky wrote:
"
Maginum wrote:
Hey, just a quick question in regards to CWDT-FW-EC-SE

Frost wall doesn't appear to cast a second time? The spell echo I have linked on it is level 7, with a level requirement of 43, but as it's a support it shouldn't affect the CwDT level requirement right?

Spell Echo only affects self-cast spells, not triggered spells (CoC, CwDT etc).

From https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/959526
"
Added a new Intelligence Support Gem - Spell Echo: Supported spells repeat an additional time. This only works for spells manually cast by the caster or by a spell-casting spectre.

Oh man, I feel silly now. Thanks for the correction, I updated the build to reflect my stupidity >.<
I am a nice guy.
Looking for cheap builds/builds for beginners? Check out one of my guides! /806789
"
Oh man, I feel silly now. Thanks for the correction, I updated the build to reflect my stupidity >.<

Heh, no worries, you wouldn't be the first to make that mistake :D. Thank you for a great guide BTW, I've been having a lot of fun with an incinerate Witch.
Last edited by Norky on Jul 30, 2014, 6:41:48 AM
"
Norky wrote:
"

Heh, no worries, you wouldn't be the first to make that mistake :D. Thank you for a great guide BTW, I've been having a lot of fun with an incinerate Witch.

Yeah cheers Norky :D
Last edited by Maginum on Jul 31, 2014, 6:58:46 AM

I would recommend these if you have high enough resists that you can sacrifice some on your boots.

I linked enfeeble with the level 5 CwDT, frost wall, and enduring cry. So I cast enfeeble and flammability. Plus the 10% ele damage is nice :P

Bought them for 2 chaos, so easy upgrade.

Not sure if you're interested in this Pew, but I was looking at possibly tweaking this build a tiny bit to make it atziri capable.

Used the boots ^ in the post above to dual curse, massive gamechanger for me (dual kole can't do shit ;) ), and I've chucked a doryani's invitation (fire) on for the dps boost. I figure it's worth using instead of a life belt due to the 1% leech, and the resists on it are pretty nice.

Any other pieces you see potentially working for this build?

In regards to skills, I was considering moving up toward resolute technique. I noticed incinerate only has a 68% chance to hit, and since RT is only 5 str nodes removed from unwavering stance, it may be a good investment.

What do you think? All theory at this stage :P
Hi, so I got my HP to 3.6k HP and got some new EQs. Currently lvl 76 and my incinerate DPS is 1.1k. Can you give me some advice to raise my DPS?

Gear:
Spoiler

Tree:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAAuMFLQVbB2MHpQhnC2EWbxg8GYUaVRpsHwIhYCSqJy8o-iycLR81kjbFNug26UCgQYdEq0TnRZ1G10kbSbJVrlXGVytYr13GXz9gS2BtYSFko2o7a9ttGXNTdO108XgNeWh6qnrvfVOCHoLHhO-FModliPGLjI9Gj6aTOprgnC2drp65pKynCKlur7e1BLXytoa3PriTvJ-9J8BUwQTB889l0NDYJNsL3fPhc-Nq45_kIuvu7SDvDvIv89356P4K

@Maginum: The biggest problem with atziri are the second bosses. Heavy Physical hitters. Now, I have to say that I only tried them twice with starting gear, it might have been different with some better gear. Even so, Just Doryani's and the windscream boots won't be enough to really make a different; We need good physical mitigation. And not just Grace + IR, but something like Immortal Call. Preferably a self cast IC with increased duration. But that will interrupt incinerate, losing a lot of the damage potential.

I'm still pondering how to do so. Maybe the Crest of Perandus for the increased block, cheap but should help a lot in that fight. Or maybe blind. Swap out a gem in incinerate for blind or something?

Also, accuracy does not influence spells, since evasion only affects attacks, not spells :)

@anvilgod: The 2 16% nodes near the starting position of the witch are an easy pick up. If you really feel you need more dps, you could pick up Immolation(fire node near the witch side)as well. Gearwise, you're fine. You could swap out Added chaos damage for a spell echo, but the biggest source of DPS now comes from your gem levels. Just play a lot, and get that incinerate to a higher level :)
I am a nice guy.
Looking for cheap builds/builds for beginners? Check out one of my guides! /806789
Last edited by Appels_Zijn_Gezond on Aug 2, 2014, 6:17:21 AM
"
@Maginum: The biggest problem with atziri are the second bosses. Heavy Physical hitters. Now, I have to say that I only tried them twice with starting gear, it might have been different with some better gear. Even so, Just Doryani's and the windscream boots won't be enough to really make a different; We need good physical mitigation. And not just Grace + IR, but something like Immortal Call. Preferably a self cast IC with increased duration. But that will interrupt incinerate, losing a lot of the damage potential.

I'm still pondering how to do so. Maybe the Crest of Perandus for the increased block, cheap but should help a lot in that fight. Or maybe blind. Swap out a gem in incinerate for blind or something?

Also, accuracy does not influence spells, since evasion only affects attacks, not spells :)

Well crap, there goes that brilliant dps increase idea :P

Yeah I was considering blind.
I'm currently running a 6L mantle with a pretty nice wand, so the dps seems to be holding out. One thing I was considering was finding a moderate dps wand with +2 to level of cold gems in it, then chucking arctic armour and empower in it.
That coupled with enfeeble might hopefully mitigate enough damage. Or perhaps speccing (somehow) into totems cannot die and dropping decoy.
Maybe all that coupled with perandus would push us over the line?
Last edited by Maginum on Aug 2, 2014, 8:46:44 AM
And what about inner force?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info