1.1.5 Patch Notes

Version 1.1.5:
Content and Features:
  • Added a new Intelligence skill - Ball Lightning: Fires a slow-moving projectile that periodically damages enemies in an area around it with bolts of lightning.
  • Added a new corrupted Skill Gem - Vaal Lightning Trap: Throws a trap that launches a ring of projectiles through the enemy that set it off, dealing lightning damage to them and subsequent targets and leaving a trail of shocking ground.
  • Added a new corrupted Skill Gem - Vaal Righteous Fire: A fiery blast removes your energy shield and all but 1 life, exploding outwards to deal fire damage to nearby enemies based on the life and energy shield lost.
  • Added a new Intelligence Support Gem - Spell Echo: Supported spells repeat an additional time. This only works for spells manually cast by the caster or by a spell-casting spectre.
  • Ball Lightning is a quest reward for the Witch, Templar, Shadow and Scion from the "Enemy at the Gate" quest in Cruel difficulty.
  • Spell Echo is a quest reward from the "A Fixture of Fate" quest in Merciless difficulty.
  • Added eight new cosmetic microtransactions: Arcane Helmet, Arcane Gloves, Arcane Boots, Arcane Body Armour, Ghostflame Skull, Ghostflame Weapon Effect, Ghostflame Footprints Effect and Black Hole Portal Effect. There's also a bundle that contains all four Arcane skins.
  • Added four new unique items, two of which are designed by our supporters.
  • Added two new achievements: Identity Corruption and Full Clear: Apex of Sacrifice.
  • Added 3D art for the following items: Jaws of Agony, Saffell's Frame, Spring Leaf, Kaltenhalt, Titucius' Span, Voidhome and the Race Season Eight alternate art rewards.
  • We updated and improved the appearance of Chatters.

Balance:
  • Due to the slow cast speed of Ethereal Knives, we have made it cast 25% faster. Its damage has been reduced by 20% to compensate. We have reduced its mana cost so that it costs the same per second as before. The Rogue Exile Ash Lessard and the Corrupted Area boss Haviri, Vaal Metalsmith are also affected by this change.
  • Most monsters now hit more frequently for less damage with Ball Lightning. Multiple projectiles from the same Ball Lightning volley use cannot simultaneously hit. Vessel of the Vaal has not been affected by these changes.
  • We have reduced the Dodge and Spell Dodge from Vaal Grace. The duration has been increased.
  • We have increased the damage of Raging Spirits. At gem level 1 it is 21% higher, which scales down to no increase at gem level 8 and 9. The damage then scales up at higher levels to 66% more damage at gem level 20.
  • We have increased the spawn speed of the Stream of Monsters mod on ambush chests.

Bug Fixes:
  • Fixed a bug where Cast Times on skills were not on the Skill Gem display.
  • Fixed a bug where Reave dealt main-hand damage, even on off-hand hits.
  • Fixed a bug in the Sarn Arena where the shrine, exits and environmental doodads could disappear after a long period of the instance being open.
  • Fixed a case where the Vaal Oversoul could get out of sync when doing a Vaal Smash.
  • Fixed the buffs on Doryani's Invitation to display an appropriate icon.
  • Fixed how the vanishing Fairgraves held his weapons in the Mao Kun unique map.
  • Fixed a rare crash with the Headhunter unique.
  • Improved the performance of the environment for the Palace Dominus Fight.
  • Fixed a crash that could occur when Vaal Cyclone was used on the Ossecati, Boneshaper unique boss.
  • Fixed a crash with Arcing spells being used on Piety, when she used Lightning Warp.
  • Fixed a crash when using Vaal Lightning Strike on Piety, when she uses Lightning Warp.
  • Fixed an issue where Piety could be in both Fire and Ice Form simultaneously.
  • Fixed a bug with checkpoints and the bandit fights.
  • Fixed a bug where the original Atziri would still block movement after she had split into mirror forms and she was no longer there.

Last edited by Qarl on Jul 2, 2014, 9:43:40 PM
Seems decent but I'll wait for the new leagues before I play again.
Looks awesome, can't wait for Echo!

Thank you very very very very much for the stream of monsters change! It's been badly needed.
Last edited by Marquoz on Jul 1, 2014, 9:02:32 PM
ggg pls wtb art
Awesome
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
Nomnomnom :P
GG GGG
PoE Wiki page: http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki
First page and hyyyype!
Last edited by Zarge911 on Jul 1, 2014, 9:04:50 PM
Finally Voidhome 3D art
I am the world's best path of exile player, I strong I kill all monster with amazing power
Last edited by POOPHAMMER on Jul 1, 2014, 9:07:00 PM
"
We have increased the spawn speed of the Stream of Monsters mod on ambush chests.

Yes...
Bring back old Auras !!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info