1.1.5 Patch Notes

WHeres cast on Desync?
Some good changes in here overall. Very excited for the Ethereal Knives change, especially when paired with Echo.

I just upgraded to the next supporter pack yesterday, but now it seems I have to spend even more money to get the arcane set, as it matches all of my Ice/blue themed microtransactions perfectly.
IGN = Dellusions_Duelist
"
So this is the big patch everyone has been talking about...? Any other "big" patches coming up before the new leagues start??

This patch is just hyped because a lot of people have been looking forward to ball lightning - we should be getting 1.2 (the next content update like SotV) when the next leagues start mid August.
"
Qarl wrote:
Fixed an issue where Piety could be in both Fire and Ice Form simultaneously.

This... was very dangerous, she was as fast as her fire form but dealt the damage of the Ice form
"
"
Qarl wrote:
Fixed an issue where Piety could be in both Fire and Ice Form simultaneously.

This... was very dangerous, she was as fast as her fire form but dealt the damage of the Ice form

It was also really cool. RIP!
Finally, Dominus palace fix
Oh god,So excited !
"
Qarl wrote:
Multiple projectiles from the same Ball Lightning volley use cannot simultaneously hit

so does this mean multiple ball lightnings from different volleys can still hit the same target within 200ms? since i was led to believe otherwise from ZiggyD's teaser vid.
twitter: LeonoftheChan
Last edited by leonvision on Jul 1, 2014, 10:11:01 PM
Boo on adding an achievement for a full clear of Apex Sacrifice NOW.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
"
leonvision wrote:
"
Qarl wrote:
Multiple projectiles from the same Ball Lightning volley use cannot simultaneously hit

so does this mean multiple ball lightnings from different volleys can still hit the same target within 200ms? since i was led to believe otherwise from ZiggyD's teaser vid.

Ziggy's video does not contradict that. Each volley has a 200ms cooldown same way spectral throw does. So multiple volleys will all simultaneously hit a single target.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info