[1.3.0]PewPewPews official Starter-Friendly Incinerate Build | Stronger than ever!

Simply outstanding guide, thank you very much :D Been trying to find a good incinerate build for a long time now and this looks really promising. Quick question, did you purposely not include inner force in the final passive tree?

Thanks for the build :D
I felt it wasn't worth the increase in mana regen(aa). It's still a good pickup, but the build works just fine without it.
I am a nice guy.
Looking for cheap builds/builds for beginners? Check out one of my guides! /806789
"
I felt it wasn't worth the increase in mana regen(aa). It's still a good pickup, but the build works just fine without it.

*gasp*

are you back?
Just lurking around.
I am a nice guy.
Looking for cheap builds/builds for beginners? Check out one of my guides! /806789
After getting completely pissed at trying to color my 5L Mantle, I said "F*** THIS F***IN' BUILD!!! FFFFFFFF***********************!!!!!!" So I took a break from playing it.

About a week ago, I gave it another shot, got the colors in ~5 or so and got her back online.

I've been having a blast. I just tanked Colonnade Kole with a +30% damage mod. Looking forward to getting into more and more trouble with the build. :)

Picked up one of these pretty cheap:

Gave me a slight damage boost over my wand:

and some extra health/mana.

Probably not BiS but the Level 30 Iron will gives me another 10% cast speed on my self cast LW. Pair that up with faster casting and reduced duration and I'm pretty damn mobile. It's fun to play with. I'm tweaking different gems in there to see what works best.

I started using spell echo on my 5L incinerate and got a good damage boost. I think pound for pound the SE gem will do more damage than the Added Chaos gem, but I just switch them up as needed.

Thanks for the build and guide! Very fun!
I got a stupid question but im still learning how to do things in the game. How do you meet the str/dex requires for gems?
Is this updated to 1.1.5?
Str and Int should not be a big problem. Maybe early on if you started as a witch. Feel free to get a STR belt then, or pick up a 30+ str node. When dex starts to be an issue, pick up the 30+ Dex nodes in the tree. Otherwise, find rings/amuls with dex on it :)

@Celbii: it is not, however as the build stands, it works in 1.1.5. I plan to update the build once I start playing again(1.2)
I am a nice guy.
*sigh*

For all you spammers out there: looked over the past few patch notes/released uniques, and came to the conclusion not much changed for incinerate.
Well except for Spell Echo. I will most likely get to testing it during the one month, so stay tuned!
I am a nice guy.
Hello. Thanks so much for an awesome guide. You really explained everything there is for the build.

The build is really fun and as you stated cheap. A 5L Infernal was a few ex and it was mostly all I needed to be able to do lvl 72~ content easily and reasonably fast.

Since I really liked the build, I tweaked it a bit and got better gear. I only have 3.4k HP atm but will soon have 65~ block and max spell block. Then by closing in on lvl 90 I'll probably also hit 4k+ HP.

I upgraded the armor and with the 6L and Spell Echo and Added Chaos it clears really fast, if incinerate is at max stage everything melts at point blank :)

I also got Dream Fragments, Stone of Lazhwar (am planning on a corrupted one with +4 block chance) and a Rathpith Globe (for the freeze imunity and spellblock).

My build, starded as a Witch:

After 2 more points when I get Bulwark, I'll put the rest into life nodes. :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info