[1.3.0]PewPewPews official Starter-Friendly Incinerate Build | Stronger than ever!

Love this build :) it's by far my most fun build :)

Recently upgrade my 5l mantle to 6l and added faster cast into links..no sitting @ 1.5k sheet dps and thats ridiculous (78 lvl) :) takes few sec for bosses :)

Also CwDT + LW is awesome :D sometimes it feels like playing with closed eyes since anyway hardly enough time to understand where are u that moment but thats amazing :D

Dont have unwavering yet but will move to it now..yeat it dsnt seems so necesary but will see :)

Here's my gears for reference :)
Spoiler

Wicked_Clown
Last edited by DjPapaz on Jun 3, 2014, 10:55:39 AM
A question that's been bugging me for a while..

How do you gyus get the 105% spell block on the Saffell's?
"
SkullcrackerT wrote:
A question that's been bugging me for a while..

How do you gyus get the 105% spell block on the Saffell's?

It's legacy, only available on perm leagues.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Last edited by Chundadragon on Jun 5, 2014, 12:22:19 PM
Hi guys, just wandering is anyone selling his 6L mantle?

if so contact me ingame i would love to buy it.
IGN : Misburn
Anyone have info on using a Piscator's Vigil with this build? I'm not sure if Incinerate is considered an "attack" as far as that wand is concerned. I'd like to use the 1XX% elemental damage multiplier plus the spell damage. Would there be much benefit from the attack speed?

"
Altoids wrote:
Anyone have info on using a Piscator's Vigil with this build? I'm not sure if Incinerate is considered an "attack" as far as that wand is concerned. I'd like to use the 1XX% elemental damage multiplier plus the spell damage. Would there be much benefit from the attack speed?

Incinerate is indeed not an attack and Piscator's indeed does nothing for incinerate, and attack speed is not cast speed.

And it's INCREASED, so it's additive and not a multiplier.
"
"
Altoids wrote:

Incinerate is indeed not an attack and Piscator's indeed does nothing for incinerate, and attack speed is not cast speed.

And it's INCREASED, so it's additive and not a multiplier.

Thanks for the info. If nothing else, I'm kind of impressed that I literally had every wrong idea about this wand. At least I asked before buying one. :)
Getting 3 off colours in a 4L infernal mantle is very hard and expensive. The only big problem i can see with this build and guide.

1 exalt? lol.
"
n0S0up wrote:
1 exalt? lol.

These are the gears I bought on Ambush.

Bought for 5 chaos.

2x Cast on Damage Taken(actually 1, but I was lucky to find that one): 5 chaos each.

These are the gears I found

Spend: 15 Chaos total
Less then 1 exalt :)

And even if I had to buy ANY of the uniques, I'd pay prolly between the 1 and 3 chaos for each anyways. These are by far perfect gear pieces. But they are enough to last me in high level maps.
I am a nice guy.
Looking for cheap builds/builds for beginners? Check out one of my guides! /806789
Last edited by Appels_Zijn_Gezond on Jun 30, 2014, 5:10:20 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info