[1.3.0]PewPewPews official Starter-Friendly Incinerate Build | Stronger than ever!

Has anyone tried the build with Cybil's Paw to bypass the leech nerf?
Ah, those trees in the first post, are the final ones! let me paste them in here as well then

Ah... Sorry for the misunderstanding. That is not +#-# Fire damage, but % fire damage. Flat fire damage won't increase Incinerate, since incinerate is a spell, not an attack. :/

And about leech: Well... Let's just say Cybils will help early game now, but loses it's effectiveness late game. Don't get me wrong, it will still be viable end game, but a good spell damage weapon will have more dps output then the paw.

A few changes from the guide(that I didn't find any time for to change them yet):
- I dropped discipline, and got Purity of Lightning instead.
- I am also dropping Saffell's as main shield, and add some other options(even though saffell's is still my personal favorite, so if you got one, don't worry!)
- I swapped around a few gems in the CwDT.
- With the coming of the unset ring, we only need three of colors on our Infernal Mantle, thus easily possible to craft ourself.

Everyone, thanks for the many comments and feedback, answers and questions. Like I said, I will add these changes to the guide over the coming days!
I am a nice guy.
Looking for cheap builds/builds for beginners? Check out one of my guides! /806789
no problem appels !

here is my gear
Spoiler

edit : 5linked a new infernal

i can keep disci cuz my ress are pretty good , right now I'm still leveling hard and grinding hard piety for take EB .
this build its solid and rly good . sorry for my poor english :D
Last edited by demogroove on Mar 14, 2014, 9:31:55 AM
Hi Appels, I'm a newbie (started playing a marauder a bit before looking at the forum) and this build seems a fun (and effective) one to go for. Of course since I'm a newbie I don't have access to a scion yet, so I would go for a witch.

How would you recommend getting the skill gems, and in which order? For example, some quests have multiple rewards we need and Faster Casting isn't available until Cruel (if I'm not mistaken).

Any other tips for newbies (regarding this build) would be very appreciated too (gear/stat priority, etc) :)

Thanks!
"
demogroove wrote:

i can keep disci cuz my ress are pretty good , right now I'm still leveling hard and grinding hard piety for take EB .
this build its solid and rly good . sorry for my poor english :D

If your mana regen/mana leech is high enough running Purity of Lightning over discipline is really nice.

With passives, saffel's, and purity my lightning resist was at 86% when I went up against Maze Map Dominus with +2 projectile mod and could face tank the lighting stream and barely any hit to life or mana, so the only thing I had to dodge was his touch of god smash.

At this point, high phy hits and chaos are the only things that are really a consistent threat when I'm mapping.

Unrelated, I got my hands on a Vaal Molten Shell and have been running that over normal molten shell for hilarious results with the high level CWDT. It's not really the most efficient way to use it but it's so satisfying when you suddenly start exploding endlessly because of some rapid fire attack and killing all the things.

so if i socket cwdt with lightning warp and reduced dura i dont need another faster cast?
is it fast enough or not necessary?

noob question i know ^^
"
prospecial wrote:
so if i socket cwdt with lightning warp and reduced dura i dont need another faster cast?
is it fast enough or not necessary?

noob question i know ^^

CWDT basically makes the cast time 0 seconds, so yeah not necessary.

Heck, faster casting really isn't necessary in the standard lightning warp - reduced duration - faster casting setup. You could take it out and barely notice the difference, as the portion of warp you really want to speed up is the time it takes to actually trigger the teleport. And that bit is what reduced duration and quality on lightning warp will affect.
Would the new head that makes fire dmg shock be viable?
Last edited by ozten on Mar 14, 2014, 12:43:19 PM
Life leech nerf has killed my love for this build. Just isn't the same anymore :(
How does this build do in groups? I'm looking to roll this for Ambush and I usually solo but party for xp, loot or bosses. It looks very fun but im worried about losing dps and killing power because of teammates taking kills and being warped into random mobs

Also, is it possible to equip a more MF gearset to do piety farming or the like?
Thanks!
Last edited by angrykenji on Mar 14, 2014, 7:03:54 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info