[1.3.0]PewPewPews official Starter-Friendly Incinerate Build | Stronger than ever!

I played this in Domination and loved it. Just curious, I haven't seen many replies on how much the Life Leech nerf changed this. Are you able to just stand there and absorb everything or is it sketchier now and require some changes? Great build!
Last edited by Darkverto on Mar 17, 2014, 8:13:49 PM
it's awesome

my last build was reave with high life

i just change my build to incinerate

it's much more stonger than my last one for cheap price

ty
Just tried this build, and although i only got to level 52, i found it very enjoyable to play :)
Will definitely try it again sometime soon, thanks for a great build!
"
Akalamiammiam wrote:
Currently lvl72, love this build ! Didn't tried a lot of map atm.

Gear

I need to level CwDT+Firestorm+MS+Mana leech obvsly

Incinerate Screenshot

Without auras (lol armour)

With auras (well, armour...)

I dropped IR+Grace since maybe ~lvl60, +5 skill points + unreserved mana but -phys reduction. Using Grace+Discipline+Clarity will reserve too much mana, but maybe with an alpha's howl it could work. But it's really good for leveling.

At the moment, I don't really know how I can really upgrade my defense against hard physical hitters...

(sorry for my bad english too..)

What auras are you using right now? Because you like got rid of the ele damage nodes near templar to get the big aura cluster so i dont get how you cant be running quite a few auras. + you picked up aura nodes around the tree
Yeah i dont understand how this build works against phy damage?
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMBAuMFLQdjB6UI9AthDjwWbxpVHwIhYCcvKPoqjSycLR8xiDWSNsU22DboOlJAoEGHRKtFnUkbSbJVrlXGVytYr18_YEthIWSjbRlzU3TtdPF4DXkDeWh6qnrvghCCHoLHhO-FMocph2WI8Y9Gj6aXhZrgnC2euZ_LpKynCKlur7e18rc-uJO8n8BUwQTB889l0NDYJNrd2wvfsOOf6-7sVe8O8i_56P4KHRT60hcvZOdV1oCkNunjalfJPI7qurQMkyfcVx6UrD9GceGIHaqG0SSw

Edited the build a little tell me what you think
For a 105 points like yours (You lose 1 point for the 2 auras nodes of the leadership cluster compaired to the near unwavering stance cluster), I planned this :

More dps but less defense :
Spoiler

My build is ** than yours :
-24% maximum mana
-16% maximum life
-4%chaos res

+2% all max res
+12% all res
+2% increased maximum energy shield
+2% energy shield
+42% Ele damage

For 110 points (Build 1):

(And don't know where to put the 10 lasts points, maybe in the body&soul cluster, don't know..and maybe i'll never get them)

But I didn't do so much map (nothing more than lvl68 as far as I remember), so maybe i'll take your version, for more defense, especially hard hitters (but MoM+AA did a lot for this for the moment)).

For a 110 points with your base, maybe this (Build 2):

Even more "tanky", don't care about ele damage nodes...

Build 1 is ** than Build 2

-24% maximum mana
-24% maximum life
-4% chaos res
-6% increased maximum energy shield

+40% mana regen
+12% all res
+2% energy shield
+42% ele damage

So the question is : Are this ele damage nodes really worth it ?
Atm, don't know.

About auras :
Actually I only run Clarity + Discipline.
Add a purity of something will get my mana reserved to ~65%, i.e. the "low mana" cap for the +100% spell damage taken(23% from Purity, 35% from Discipline and 7% from Clarity). Maybe with more mana, clarity will reserved less %, but without an alpha's howl, imo you can't get enough unreserved mana. Also I don't have an alpha for trying it.
"
asbo96 wrote:

Trust me. You can facetank pretty much any mob in the game (even those that are pure physical damage). That is the beauty of lightwarp + CWDT. I will say that it is much harder to run this build until you get max resists. Once you do that everything is easy.
"
asbo96 wrote:
High level Arctic Armor, Mind over Matter and good leech. I fought Dominus at 67 with 1800 life and ate a couple Touch of Gods then leeched back to full pretty quick.

Currently 77, not even Kole matters. We'll see what Carnage has to say soon though.
BreakingHearts/RhoaHood/BackAndVeryLate (Standard) | HushtailSweep/HushtailWeeps (Ancestor)
Last edited by SilentOppressor on Mar 18, 2014, 5:00:43 PM
"
Akalamiammiam wrote:
For a 105 points like yours (You lose 1 point for the 2 auras nodes of the leadership cluster compaired to the near unwavering stance cluster), I planned this :

More dps but less defense :
Spoiler

My build is ** than yours :
-24% maximum mana
-16% maximum life
-4%chaos res

+2% all max res
+12% all res
+2% increased maximum energy shield
+2% energy shield
+42% Ele damage

For 110 points (Build 1):

(And don't know where to put the 10 lasts points, maybe in the body&soul cluster, don't know..and maybe i'll never get them)

But I didn't do so much map (nothing more than lvl68 as far as I remember), so maybe i'll take your version, for more defense, especially hard hitters (but MoM+AA did a lot for this for the moment)).

For a 110 points with your base, maybe this (Build 2):

Even more "tanky", don't care about ele damage nodes...

Build 1 is ** than Build 2

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMBAuMFLQdjB6UI9AthDjwaVR8CIWAnLyj6Ko0snC0fMYg1kjbFNtg26DpSQKBBh0SrRZ1JG0myVa5XK1ivXz9gS2EhZKNtGXNTdO108XgNeQN5aHqqeu-CEIIegseE74UyhymHZYjxj6aXhZrgnC2euZ_LpKynCKlur7e18rc-uJO8n8BUwQTB89gk2t3bC9-w45_r7uxV7w7yL_no_gpCo3YIna4abPPdGYUkqjbp42r60hcvhtEksICkVdZk52aecU2az0NjtzFY9Z3Ej0bQ0M9lVcY=

what about that then. Less life but alot more energy shield/armour
-24% maximum mana
-24% maximum life
-4% chaos res
-6% increased maximum energy shield

+40% mana regen
+12% all res
+2% energy shield
+42% ele damage

So the question is : Are this ele damage nodes really worth it ?
Atm, don't know.

About auras :
Actually I only run Clarity + Discipline.
Add a purity of something will get my mana reserved to ~65%, i.e. the "low mana" cap for the +100% spell damage taken(23% from Purity, 35% from Discipline and 7% from Clarity). Maybe with more mana, clarity will reserved less %, but without an alpha's howl, imo you can't get enough unreserved mana. Also I don't have an alpha for trying it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info