[1.3.0]PewPewPews official Starter-Friendly Incinerate Build | Stronger than ever!

Just a question, this thread have so many pages that maybe has been answered...

A 4L consisting of: Cast when Stunned + Incinerate + Incinerate + Incinerate.

This would result on a cast of one shot of incinerate on 88.23% the times you're stunned.

If we get enough "+x% increased Block and Stun Recovery" to reduce the stun duration to 250ms or less, would that work for somebody that doesn't want to get unwavering stance because it's too far away?

Also exists the passive node "Steady hands" to complicate everything even more.

---

Also... Does block interrupts your casting?
I'm rather new and I tought your build would be good to start from scratches on the new league.

It's really enjoyable and now I'm level 70 with this gear:

Spoiler

Spent almost all my currency to buy the IM, the SF and almost all the gem in the OP (most of them still need to be linked since I miss the necessary gear!)
I'm using the Stone of Lazhwar cause I haven't found a better amulet yet.
Maybe could swap to one of those
Spoiler

But I kinda like the block spell chance on it. Any opinion? Should I swap it since SF has already 72% Spell block chance?

I still need to improve the other pieces, any advice would be good :)
And...what kind of potions should I use, other than the granite flask?
Last edited by Garooth on Mar 12, 2014, 11:29:38 AM
So I just spent 7 fusings on this, then rolled right colors withing 60 chroms, stoked!

Along with 20% Q gems x5, dis gon be gud!

"
Ruffneck058 wrote:

2700 x 400% i think, because there is a stage without buff stages. And 2700 x 400% x 5 with GMP in close range or x 3 for LMP. Damage reduction from GMP/LMP already calculated in this 2700 dps.
Last edited by damarus123 on Mar 13, 2014, 12:26:47 AM
What no Iron grip with all that strength?
Iron grip doesn't work on Spells, only on attacks :)

Nevertheless - both the scion and witch trees are now final! I will start updating the guide fully to fit the changes to 1.1.0 over the coming days. There are only a few slight changes :)
I am a nice guy.
Looking for cheap builds/builds for beginners? Check out one of my guides! /806789
Awesome! I cannot wait to see the final passive tree.

Please create leveling guides for both Scion and Witch classes.

Thanks so much for your expertise in this AWESOME build!!
can you explain me why you put +#-# fire dmg on ring and amu . because i bought 2 ring with this mod and nothing its changed

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info