[1.3.0]PewPewPews official Starter-Friendly Incinerate Build | Stronger than ever!

Can anybody who has played this spec before comment on the necessity of the projectile speed to the right of scion?

It seems pretty important to me but I haven't ran with incinerate very much.
Hi,
Is build still viable after update? Whats about skill tree? I still lvling, first charater. Dont want to broke my skill tree, regrets are not so cheap.
"
There is a good chance I will start off as a witch.

Well, I feel better for following a modified version of this build (no EB/MoM) as a Witch. I dove into the templar tree instead and took a bunch more damage/life/ES nodes.

Speaking of diving into the templar tree..

"
"
Elemental Adaptation has been moved to between the Witch and Templar.

We are all over that place! This is perfect!

Yes, yes and yes. That will be so much better, as I couldn't get into the marauder tree with the way I went.

Honestly, I don't really see how this build took a hit at all aside from the Saffell's nerf, of which didn't really matter as it appears so small to me to be negligible. Maybe it's because I didn't start as a Scion that I don't see the issue with the patch. *shrug*

Not liking the lowered giant life node section, but at least they reduced the passage through the big life/ES circles by 2. With the reset, I can now run the build as intended, and from the sound of things, even more effective than before.
I don't mean to sound rude, but I can't help the way people interpret my words.
Last edited by DAOWAce on Mar 5, 2014, 5:34:54 PM
Can someone post a build for this that still works well as a Scion? I really don't have an interest in being a witch. Thanks!
So what are the main benefits of staying Scion instead of Witch. What's the tradeoff?
As witch you wouldn't be able to cross through the middle of the passive tree map to pick up projectile speed/damage to the right along with Charisma. It's hard to tell if it's worth it or not.
"
It's been interesting seeing all the build setups going there. It's hard to say if Vaal pact really is going to be better then just normal. Since I get a lot of life regen from the tree, I'll stick with non vaal pact for now.
Looking at my old setup, I had ~80 life/sec, which is the leech equivalent of a single full power fireball. I think Vaal Pact makes this build even harder to kill than it used to be.

Haven't had a chance to turn it on the wild though, but math looks promising.

"
shrode wrote:
As witch you wouldn't be able to cross through the middle of the passive tree map to pick up projectile speed/damage to the right along with Charisma. It's hard to tell if it's worth it or not.
Up the mana/life arm and down the stat highway to Harrier does it okay. Might honestly be worth the trek. Witch looks like a better starter for Incinerate, but maybe not better by maps.
BreakingHearts/RhoaHood/BackAndVeryLate (Standard) | HushtailSweep/HushtailWeeps (Ancestor)
Last edited by SilentOppressor on Mar 5, 2014, 8:35:06 PM
NEW TREE FOR SCION
NEW TREE FOR WITCH

Planned to update this earlier, but couldn't get on due to the forum maintenance.

Few notes about the patch:
- Witch is superior to the scion now. Scion can still work though, and excel in other area's.
- Leech is still working, will do more testing, but as it looks now, we can still use life leech without problems.
- The saffell's nerfs are no problem at all, we get even more max resists due to the tree
- Tree is awesome.

Final conclusion: This was a good patch for us.
I am a nice guy.
Looking for cheap builds/builds for beginners? Check out one of my guides! /806789
Looks great, gonna try this build
"
NEW TREE FOR SCION
NEW TREE FOR WITCH

Planned to update this earlier, but couldn't get on due to the forum maintenance.

Few notes about the patch:
- Witch is superior to the scion now. Scion can still work though, and excel in other area's.
- Leech is still working, will do more testing, but as it looks now, we can still use life leech without problems.
- The saffell's nerfs are no problem at all, we get even more max resists due to the tree
- Tree is awesome.

Final conclusion: This was a good patch for us.

so is this a good scion build i was following pewpewpew's build!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info