[1.3.0]PewPewPews official Starter-Friendly Incinerate Build | Stronger than ever!

"
toddx318 wrote:
"
Lefthandpath_ wrote:
What about this skill tree?

Spoiler
http://poebuilder.com/#character/AAAAAgAACGcOPBUgGDwY2xmFGYoabBqPHwIhwyP2JKoo-io4Kk0qjSycLOktHy2DLag1kjbFNtg26DbpOlI64T8nQYdEq0WdSRtKfUrITeNVrlXGVi1W-lfhWK9aSFuvZ6BsFm0ZbqpvnnTxeA16qoIegseDCYPbhTKHZYd2iPGPRo-mkNaTOpcGl4Wa4Ju1nC2drp_LplenCKlurH-vt7GQtfK3PrfWuJO9J8HzwzrEospKznHPZdDQ2CTbC9tZ3Q3jauvu7FXuDu_w8kXz3fba-WX56PsJ_Ev8xf4K_o8=

also for offline skill calc -

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAACGe31lfhkzrbWfllvSctqCHDGDyxkJDW-eiDCYLHQYdvnij6tz7KSuvu_grDOriTeqryRYjxm7VWLacImuA64TWSGYqsf52u2CSPRkWdple18v6PLYP7CRpsNsXQ0E3jbqqpbpcG9toZhfPdHwI22M9lSsh4DSo4xKIajySqnC0qjVXGPydYrzbph2WXhSpNNujjaq-37FUVIDpSSRss6YPbDjwsnN0N_Eufy1WuW6_8xc5xRKsY21b6Z6BsFo-mdPHuDod2LR-FMiP2Sn1tGe_wwfNaSIIe2ws=

Has basically the same as the build in the OP, with a little more life and Vall Pact.

Feedback very welcome pls.

I don't think that build is very efficient use of points. I dont think branching up or right on the Scion starting point is a good use of points anymore. We cannot ignore the buffs made in/around the Witch starting tree.

I plugged my character into your build, and it has much less dmg, about the same life, and much less regen than the build I made for my character (which uses less points, since I am only lvl 82).

Check out mine -
Spoiler
http://poebuilder.com/#character/AAAAAgAAAuMDxgUtBg4HYwelCGcI9An2DjwUcRZvGDwZhRpVGmwfAiFgJKoo-iqNLJwtHzGINZI2xTbYNug26TpSOuFAoEGHRKtFnUbXSRtJsk3jVa5VxlcrWK9dxmBLYG1hIWP9ZKNr220Zc1N07XTxeA15A3qqeu-CEIIegseE74UyhymHZYjxj0aPppM6l4Wa4Jwtna6euZ_LplenCKlur7e1BLXytz64k70nwFTB889l0NDYJNrd2wvd89-w42rkIuvu7FXz3fno_gr-jw==

Yours looks good yeh, it has more damage and regen which is nice. Mine has 30% more life, and I don't need any regen because Vaal Pact negates it all anyway, I'm wondering of Vaal Pact will be worth it though, I might test it out and if it's not go with something closer to your build.

I'm really not sure what to do atm, aome more opinions would be much appreciated.
"
Lefthandpath_ wrote:
I don't need any regen because Vaal Pact negates it all anyway, I'm wondering of Vaal Pact will be worth it though

Not sure if you were talking about life or mana regen. Life regen on this build is not even worth talking about, so low. Mana regen DOES still work with Vaal Pact though.

Like you, I am also curious to see if Vaal Pact will work with this build.
"
toddx318 wrote:
"
Akalamiammiam wrote:
I'll aim this (use offline poe skill tree):
run Grace + Clarity + Discipline, with this you can have a "bad" gear, but still have good defenses with Grace.

Nevermind - didn't see that you had IR. Very odd build.

Why odd ? For using IR ?
"
toddx318 wrote:
"
Lefthandpath_ wrote:
I don't need any regen because Vaal Pact negates it all anyway, I'm wondering of Vaal Pact will be worth it though

Not sure if you were talking about life or mana regen. Life regen on this build is not even worth talking about, so low. Mana regen DOES still work with Vaal Pact though.

Like you, I am also curious to see if Vaal Pact will work with this build.

Was Talking about life regen yeh.

I think the fact that flasks work with Vall pact now + the new leech mechanics might make Vaal Pact nice for us, but if we can survive without it it would be nice.

I'm still debating about the branching right from the Scion start, but the projectile speed over there is nice.

If i dont brach right on the Scion tree I might do this - 258% life and a bit more mana/mana regen.

Spoiler
http://poebuilder.com/#character/AAAAAgAAAuMHYwelCGcI9A48FSAYPBjbGYUabB8CIcMj9iSqKPoqOCpNKo0snCzpLR8xiDWSNsU22DboNuk6UjrhPydBh0SrRZ1JG0mySn1KyE3jVa5Vxlb6VytX4VivWkhbr2ega9tsFm0ZbqpzU3TxeA15A3qqghCCHoLHg9uFModlh3aI8Y9Gj6aQ1pM6l4Wa4Jwtna6fy6ZXpwipbq-3tfK3PriTvSfAVMHzznHPZdDQ2CTbC90N37DjauaB6-7sVe4O7_DyRfPd-WX56PxL_MX-Cv6P

Or more damage and 228% life (very similar to yours) -
Spoiler
http://poebuilder.com/#character/AAAAAgAAAuMDxgYOB2MHpQhnCPQJ9g48FHEVIBg8GNsZhRpsHwIhwySqKPoqOCpNKo0snCzpLR8xiDWSNsU22DboNuk6UjrhPydBh0SrRZ1JG0mySn1KyE3jVa5VxlcrV-FYr1uvY_1noGvbbBZtGW6qc1N08XgNeQN6qoIQgh6Cx4PbhTKHZYd2iPGPRo-mkNaTOpeFmuCcLZ2un8umV6cIqW6vt7Xytz64k70nwFTB885xz2XQ0Ngk2wvdDd-w42rmgevu7FXyRfPd-WX56PxL_MX-Cv6P

Last edited by Lefthandpath_ on Mar 5, 2014, 12:36:31 PM
So why isn't our current Saffell's becoming legacy like most items that they change after the fact? Seems kind of flawed to me. Spend currency on an item then they pretty much devalue it to some extent and have no kind of reimbursement. Just my two cents...
Last edited by Vystral on Mar 5, 2014, 12:46:23 PM
"
Vystral wrote:
So why isn't our current Saffell's becoming legacy like most items that they change after the fact? Seems kind of flawed to me. Spend currency on an item then they pretty much devalue it to some extent and have no kind of reimbursement. Just my two cents...

AFAIK current Saffel's will stay the same and thus become legacy (unless you divine it). Most people will be starting in the new leagues though where there will be none of the old Saffel's anyway.
It's been interesting seeing all the build setups going there. It's hard to say if Vaal pact really is going to be better then just normal. Since I get a lot of life regen from the tree, I'll stick with non vaal pact for now.

I will try to host as much info as I can on the new content, when available, I'll also keep track of what corruption bosses are hard, and which ones are easy to kill.

And of course, make a few new video's while I'm at it ;)

Since I am rushing for that top 50, I will be less responsive the first few days. But I expect to update a lot of stuff once I killed Atziri, or once 50 others beat me to it( :( )

This is going to be my last reply before the patch hits. I'll see you all ingame :)
I am a nice guy.
Looking for cheap builds/builds for beginners? Check out one of my guides! /806789
GL dude hope you get in the top 50 ;)
IGN: Incinereap
perfect :) in the meantime, I make a new character in the new league!

(I have no regret for respec if I make some mistake)
PewPew, I don't suppose you could link your proposed Witch build?
IGN: Incinereap

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info