[1.3.0]PewPewPews official Starter-Friendly Incinerate Build | Stronger than ever!

I can not see full :(
Also the tree is not the correct one. Vaal Pact has moved as well as some of the passives are now better/some worse
poebuilder.com has updated their tree to the new one for anyone still looking to take a crack at the new passive tree before GGG updates the site's one.
"
Z3ta wrote:
poebuilder.com has updated their tree to the new one for anyone still looking to take a crack at the new passive tree before GGG updates the site's one.
Thanks.
Ah - use the offline tree planner tool to see my build. I can't use PoEBuilder - for some reason it doesn't allow me to allocate any points - resets any points when I click anywhere. Can't be bothered to fix it. :)
I am a nice guy.
Looking for cheap builds/builds for beginners? Check out one of my guides! /806789
"
"
With an emphasis on damage and survivability, I ended up with this.
A lot missing when I look at it, did you link correctly?

If you go to poebuilder and use the decode link on his link, you'll see the right tree. I suspect when the tree is officially updated, his tree will work.
What about this skill tree?

Spoiler
http://poebuilder.com/#character/AAAAAgAACGcOPBUgGDwY2xmFGYoabBqPHwIhwyP2JKoo-io4Kk0qjSycLOktHy2DLag1kjbFNtg26DbpOlI64T8nQYdEq0WdSRtKfUrITeNVrlXGVi1W-lfhWK9aSFuvZ6BsFm0ZbqpvnnTxeA16qoIegseDCYPbhTKHZYd2iPGPRo-mkNaTOpcGl4Wa4Ju1nC2drp_LplenCKlurH-vt7GQtfK3PrfWuJO9J8HzwzrEospKznHPZdDQ2CTbC9tZ3Q3jauvu7FXuDu_w8kXz3fba-WX56PsJ_Ev8xf4K_o8=

also for offline skill calc -

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAACGe31lfhkzrbWfllvSctqCHDGDyxkJDW-eiDCYLHQYdvnij6tz7KSuvu_grDOriTeqryRYjxm7VWLacImuA64TWSGYqsf52u2CSPRkWdple18v6PLYP7CRpsNsXQ0E3jbqqpbpcG9toZhfPdHwI22M9lSsh4DSo4xKIajySqnC0qjVXGPydYrzbph2WXhSpNNujjaq-37FUVIDpSSRss6YPbDjwsnN0N_Eufy1WuW6_8xc5xRKsY21b6Z6BsFo-mdPHuDod2LR-FMiP2Sn1tGe_wwfNaSIIe2ws=

Has basically the same as the build in the OP, with a little more life and Vall Pact.

Feedback very welcome pls.
"
Lefthandpath_ wrote:
What about this skill tree?

Spoiler
http://poebuilder.com/#character/AAAAAgAACGcOPBUgGDwY2xmFGYoabBqPHwIhwyP2JKoo-io4Kk0qjSycLOktHy2DLag1kjbFNtg26DbpOlI64T8nQYdEq0WdSRtKfUrITeNVrlXGVi1W-lfhWK9aSFuvZ6BsFm0ZbqpvnnTxeA16qoIegseDCYPbhTKHZYd2iPGPRo-mkNaTOpcGl4Wa4Ju1nC2drp_LplenCKlurH-vt7GQtfK3PrfWuJO9J8HzwzrEospKznHPZdDQ2CTbC9tZ3Q3jauvu7FXuDu_w8kXz3fba-WX56PsJ_Ev8xf4K_o8=

also for offline skill calc -

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAACGe31lfhkzrbWfllvSctqCHDGDyxkJDW-eiDCYLHQYdvnij6tz7KSuvu_grDOriTeqryRYjxm7VWLacImuA64TWSGYqsf52u2CSPRkWdple18v6PLYP7CRpsNsXQ0E3jbqqpbpcG9toZhfPdHwI22M9lSsh4DSo4xKIajySqnC0qjVXGPydYrzbph2WXhSpNNujjaq-37FUVIDpSSRss6YPbDjwsnN0N_Eufy1WuW6_8xc5xRKsY21b6Z6BsFo-mdPHuDod2LR-FMiP2Sn1tGe_wwfNaSIIe2ws=

Has basically the same as the build in the OP, with a little more life and Vall Pact.

Feedback very welcome pls.

I don't think that build is very efficient use of points. I dont think branching up or right on the Scion starting point is a good use of points anymore. We cannot ignore the buffs made in/around the Witch starting tree.

I plugged my character into your build, and it has much less dmg, about the same life, and much less regen than the build I made for my character (which uses less points, since I am only lvl 82).

Check out mine -
Spoiler
http://poebuilder.com/#character/AAAAAgAAAuMDxgUtBg4HYwelCGcI9An2DjwUcRZvGDwZhRpVGmwfAiFgJKoo-iqNLJwtHzGINZI2xTbYNug26TpSOuFAoEGHRKtFnUbXSRtJsk3jVa5VxlcrWK9dxmBLYG1hIWP9ZKNr220Zc1N07XTxeA15A3qqeu-CEIIegseE74UyhymHZYjxj0aPppM6l4Wa4Jwtna6euZ_LplenCKlur7e1BLXytz64k70nwFTB889l0NDYJNrd2wvd89-w42rkIuvu7FXz3fno_gr-jw==
I'll aim this (use offline poe skill tree):

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAVysHY3NTwFR5A9-wghAHpQLjSbIsnEkbr7eHZZwtVa5Eq4-mLR9tGcHzgh7bCx8CNsXYJKcIj0bQ0M9lVcYWbx0U-tIXL2TnVdaApDbp42okqhmFuJPr7nqqmuBFnSj6gsf56EGHtz7-CojxNZK18qlueA0LYXlowQRfP-OfJy_vDryfpKzyL1ivNug6Ug48n8tkoxpVYSGE73Tteu9gSwUtQKCeuSFgdPGFMiyFWhq2QU4qKaVqk9XtwA_STb6nbmnEuNX4hNllTUd-q8U22CqNl4XsVUKjdgg=

Stats :

Spoiler

+224 to Strength
+114 to Dexterity
+232 to Intelligence
+176 to maximum Mana
+194 to maximum Life
Evasion Rating: 53
+3 Maximum Endurance Charge
+4 Maximum Frenzy Charge
+3 Maximum Power Charge
4% Additional Elemental Resistance per Endurance Charge
4% Physical Damage Reduction per Endurance Charge
5% Attack Speed Increase per Frenzy Charge
5% Cast Speed Increase per Frenzy Charge
50% Critical Strike Chance Increase per Power Charge
140% increased Mana Regeneration Rate
76% increased maximum Mana
196% increased maximum Life
62% increased Spell Damage
12% increased Cast Speed
20% increased Elemental Damage with Spells
81% increased Fire Damage
+15% to Fire Resistance
Converts all Energy Shield to Mana
+12% to Chaos Resistance
12% increased Radius of Auras
21% reduced Mana Reserved
20% increased effect of Auras you Cast
3% increased Effect of Buffs on You
5.5% of Life Regenerated per Second
15% increased Life Recovery from Flasks
+22% to all Elemental Resistances
+1% to maximum Fire Resistance
+1% to maximum Cold Resistance
+1% to maximum Lightning Resistance
Cannot Evade enemy Attacks
Cannot be Stunned
When Hit, 30% of Damage is taken from Mana before Life
18% increased Frenzy Charge Duration
Converts all Evasion Rating to Armour. Dexterity provides no bonus to Evasion Rating
40% increased Evasion Rating and Armour
Ignore all Movement Penalties from Armour
12% increased Attack Speed
8% increased Melee Physical Damage
+2 to Melee Weapon and Unarmed range
+46.4% Energy Shield
+44.8% increased Melee Physical Damage
+228 Accuracy Rating
22.8% increased Evasion Rating

For a 100 points build, just remove some extra life/res nodes. I love auras so i would like to run Grace + Clarity + Discipline, with this you can have a "bad" gear, but still have good defenses with Grace.
"
Akalamiammiam wrote:
I'll aim this (use offline poe skill tree):
run Grace + Clarity + Discipline, with this you can have a "bad" gear, but still have good defenses with Grace.

Nevermind - didn't see that you had IR. Very odd build.
Last edited by toddx318 on Mar 5, 2014, 12:12:08 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info