[1.3.0]PewPewPews official Starter-Friendly Incinerate Build | Stronger than ever!

a divinarius is a decent weapon to get if u dont get anything else at the moment for the build? most thinking because of the spell damage that the dagger gives.
You can buy better wands for a couple chaos. Unless you play SF ofc.
Shop closed until further notice. Check out my Dominus musical tribute instead:
https://soundcloud.com/hackproducer0815/dominus
Subscribed for the 1.1 update! Very nice build!
Stormcalling 24/7.
Which wand would be better?

66% Spell damage
23% Fire damage
20% Cast speed
30% Mana regen

or

65% Spell damage
22% Cast speed

Current wand

The first one by a mile
Wow..., what an awesome build.

Just soloed Dominus, without a death, no life or mana pot used...

Really nice! :-)

I don't have really good gear (just bought infernal mantle and saffell's, rest is solo-selffound)

(Suggestions what i should change are welcome)

Spoiler

Big thanks for sharing this build, and keeping it up.
people make mistakes, but to get real chaos, you need a computer.
Looks like a very fun build. Thanks for creating and maintaining such a detailed guide. I'm considering running with this build (slightly modified) when the new leagues start. How does this build work without the two uniques, running merciless Piety or Dominus?

Also: looking at the skill tree I see you are 2 points away from Static Blows, could Added Lightning Damage work with this build? Should be able to get a few shock stacks, especially with a quality ALDmg gem. (never mind, saw it was mentioned a few pages into the thread)
Last edited by bannedwagon on Mar 2, 2014, 5:11:54 PM
This build is epic and reminds me of my D2 days teleporting around on my blizz sorc and hammerdin.

I love it! Thank you!

The only point of interest I have to point out right now, is about the large ring of 8% life nodes.

For some people (Not all) The path of the warrior node might actually yield more life than the final 8% node. This all depends on how much +life gear you have though.

I've only died a few times when I got careless because I feel so godly lol.

If anyone has any suggestions to improve my gear feel free to suggest!

My gear:
Spoiler
IGN: HotnessEverspleen
Last edited by Secksy on Mar 2, 2014, 2:09:08 PM
I would not run Dominus without Saffell's. Piety should be easy enough(make sure you have a topaz flask and a granite ready though).

After reading all the news on the new leagues, I decided to use this build myself to start off with the league - instead of a summoner like I always have done to get some starters wealth. Especially after reading on all those new bosses, I believe this build should be able to get very far. I'm even positive I can do Atziri, once geared a little.

This means, I will be updating this topic as soon as possible for the 1.1.0 release, and most likely add a guide how to beat the harder corruption bosses(Like I did for the maps etc).

Thought I just let you guys know ;P
I am a nice guy.
Looking for cheap builds/builds for beginners? Check out one of my guides! /806789

May this will help to increase your dps.. im at lvl82 and have 2200.8 DPS with Incinerate, with all res 80 and 1,4k armor have!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info