Ok got all items i want, maybe some upgrade on boots, wand, helm, rings etc, but i dont want to buy it becouse it's really alot of ex.
Everyday im playing PoE, getting some knowledge and each hour i think "Oh my god dude this build rocks!".
1. Cheap, only colors on infernal mantle is problem, but i get 2 infernal mantles for 4 chaos and just use all my chromes and fusings in it, so after few days i get 5l with perfect colors GBRBGG (both 5l position leave green slot for arctic armor).
2. Anti-desync, becouse cwdt + warp everytime bring you to real position of mobs.
3. VERY tanky, i tank 2 piety today then all my party die in 3 seconds and dominus deal some damage only with his fist, but it's easy to dodge if you can survive it with flasks (even with 80% cap resists). Then i reach 72+lvl i never die once after it (81 now).
4. Fun to play, nuff said.
5. Easy to play, so it's perfect for newcomers.
6. Good damage, it's getting worse if you cant deal damage in melee zone (parties).
That's my gear. Finally buy Dream Fragments so mods like 90% extra cold damage from monsters not problem anymore, and i feel like i can beat in pvp almost everyone. I run haste, becouse i really dont like discipline only for mana. I have 1.3k unreserved mana, but for high damage bosses i can just turn off haste and get 2.3k unreserved mana. And i use faster casting instead of add chaos, i just calculate what add chaos not worth to use without 20% quality, 10% chaos damage increase works with chaos damage from infernal mantle. Cast speed just more comfortable to play, especially in party then you need to run and warp by yourself. Then i get 6lvls more i will test add lightning damage with it, maybe shock stacks will be better than add chaos.
I take some fire damage from bottom of the tree near Unwavering Stance, drop some hp and still not take 2% to max resists, i feel very tanky without it so i dont think it's worth for me to spend 5 point to it. Going to test static blows with add lightning damage in future.