[1.3.0]PewPewPews official Starter-Friendly Incinerate Build | Stronger than ever!

When piety farming I have found it useful to replace one of the four slots with:

Anyskill :: Culling Strike :: IIR :: IIQ

I'm using Frenzy at the moment because my MF helm is pretty much never going to get RGBB. Barrage would probably be better. Even though my defense is poor as hell I can still pick piety off no problem and dramatically increase my MF.
IGNs

Standard: Gyakufu | Gyakufuu
Warbands: Tsukikage
Tempest: Yamakage
"
swarmofseals wrote:
"
xenochaos1 wrote:
MF ITEMS:
IIQ:
Perandus blazon -(8 to 12)%- belt
Sadimas touch-(18 to 24)%-glove
Goldwyrm -(20 to 30)%-boots
______
55%

IIR:

Ring-30%
Ring-30%
Helm-30%
Amulet-30%
iir gem-50%
_____
170%

if i want to get this? is it possible to do it with this build? (only piety)
is the armor and Claw enought for this build?
was wondering if i should start next league with this build for ONLY piety farming?

It would work. I currently kill piety no problem with all of the IIQ items that you mention. As long as you get enough resists and life on your gear you should be fine. You'll probably need at least a 5L though for the IIR gem.

Could you psot your gear? plz and stats maybe? are you on domination?
i want to use it for reset so its really need to be cheap gear
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
I was wondering if it would be worth getting more +block from passives? To increase the spell block chance... There's 8% from 3 points to be had near the duelist start
"
Helchor wrote:
I was wondering if it would be worth getting more +block from passives? To increase the spell block chance... There's 8% from 3 points to be had near the duelist start

I have been wondering the same thing myself. Also, would it be worth running "tempest shield" with this build for more defense? I mean, right now the only aura that I need to run is clarity, which leaves me with a wide open mana pool.

Does anyone have an opinion on this? Or some theorycrafting?
Search for "Silvers Kiosk" on the forums for some quality gear and fair trades.
IGN: Silver_Totems
"
gfeldman wrote:
"
Helchor wrote:

I have been wondering the same thing myself. Also, would it be worth running "tempest shield" with this build for more defense? I mean, right now the only aura that I need to run is clarity, which leaves me with a wide open mana pool.

Does anyone have an opinion on this? Or some theorycrafting?

Howcome you only run 1 aura? I use same as OP, discipline + clarity

Well, I've given it some thought. More spell block wouldn't help much because spell dmg mods / reflect aren't a problem with this build. Only thorns and phys hitters are.

Only done up to 68maps this far tho, but I really love the build. Ty OP! Fun to play and very easy / cheap to make effective.
EDIT: "very easy / cheap" only applies if you don't count the currency you need to make the armor linked and colored :)
Last edited by Helchor on Feb 1, 2014, 10:52:11 PM
"

Well, I've given it some thought. More spell block wouldn't help much because spell dmg mods / reflect aren't a problem with this build. Only thorns and phys hitters are.

Only done up to 68maps this far tho, but I really love the build. Ty OP! Fun to play and very easy / cheap to make effective.
EDIT: "very easy / cheap" only applies if you don't count the currency you need to make the armor linked and colored :)

I only run clarity because discipline is not necessary. He originally ran discipline to have enough mana regen to run "arctic armor" and "incinerate". When you have enough "+mana", "+mana regeneration", and "Energy sheild" on you gear you will have a massive mana pool and plenty of mana regeneration to support "arctic armor". Mana leach will get you by with incinerate.

Basically what I am trying to say is that running Discipline is a waste of your mana pool once you can easily support arctic armor. Therefore, I do not run it. Also, more mana in your mana pool makes you tankier.

Regarding damage, yes physical damage is the worst for me. The only thing that I can think of to help mitigate it better is more armor on my helmet (and obviously more life nodes), but that will only help a bit. Still though, that said, magic damage can still be pretty deadly. Especially lightning. I do not think that more block would be a bad thing.

For those curious, below is my gear (including a 6L infernal mantle - I got lucky)

Spoiler

I'll admit though, I am a bit stubborn when it comes to changing my uniques because I cannot stand playing without a degree of MF on my character. Also, if you are wondering, why the heck is he using "added lightning damage" instead of "faster casting"? Its because shock stacking does better against the big guys and I took the "static blows" node. I melt enemies. At level 77, I can easily work my way through Lvl71 maps. I have only had the occasion to run one 75 map so far, but no deaths and I certainly maintained good damage.

Oh yeah, I have been lazy about my wand.. its not the best lol. I just haven't bothered with it though because my damage is already so high. Ideally though I will find one with cast speed, projectile speed, spell damage (+60% min), and +mana. If anyone feels like making a donation I'm not above accepting gifts ;)
Search for "Silvers Kiosk" on the forums for some quality gear and fair trades.
IGN: Silver_Totems
Last edited by gfeldman on Feb 1, 2014, 11:44:48 PM
"
gfeldman wrote:
"

I only run clarity because discipline is not necessary. He originally ran discipline to have enough mana regen to run "arctic armor" and "incinerate". When you have enough "+mana", "+mana regeneration", and "Energy sheild" on you gear you will have a massive mana pool and plenty of mana regeneration to support "arctic armor". Mana leach will get you by with incinerate.

Basically what I am trying to say is that running Discipline is a waste of your mana pool once you can easily support arctic armor. Therefore, I do not run it. Also, more mana in your mana pool makes you tankier.

Regarding damage, yes physical damage is the worst for me. The only thing that I can think of to help mitigate it better is more armor on my helmet (and obviously more life nodes), but that will only help a bit. Still though, that said, magic damage can still be pretty deadly. Especially lightning. I do not think that more block would be a bad thing.

For those curious, below is my gear (including a 6L infernal mantle - I got lucky)

Spoiler

I'll admit though, I am a bit stubborn when it comes to changing my uniques because I cannot stand playing without a degree of MF on my character. Also, if you are wondering, why the heck is he using "added lightning damage" instead of "faster casting"? Its because shock stacking does better against the big guys and I took the "static blows" node. I melt enemies. At level 77, I can easily work my way through Lvl71 maps. I have only had the occasion to run one 75 map so far, but no deaths and I certainly maintained good damage.

Oh yeah, I have been lazy about my wand.. its not the best lol. I just haven't bothered with it though because my damage is already so high. Ideally though I will find one with cast speed, projectile speed, spell damage (+60% min), and +mana. If anyone feels like making a donation I'm not above accepting gifts ;)

I agree on Discipline, not necessary once you get some ES and +Mana. I dropped Discipline for Purity of Elements so my gear can be a little worse, run Purity of Elements, and still hit the resistance cap.

You may want to look into replacing Added Chaos and/or Added Lightning because the "damage effectiveness" of Incinerate is 30% meaning you are really only getting 30% of the listed damage on those support gems. Faster Casting and if you want to try to chrome it, Faster Projectiles may give you more damage, thus more leech.
Last edited by Phadal on Feb 3, 2014, 3:41:56 PM
"
Phadal wrote:

I agree on Discipline, not necessary once you get some ES and +Mana. I dropped Discipline for Purity of Elements so my gear can be a little worse, run Purity of Elements, and still hit the resistance cap.

You may want to look into replacing Added Chaos and/or Added Lightning because the "damage effectiveness" of Incinerate is 30% meaning you are really only getting 30% of the listed damage on those support gems. Faster Casting and if you want to try to chrome it, Faster Projectiles may give you more damage, thus more leech.

Added Chaos Damage and Added Lightning Damage are stellar supports for Incinerate. Despite the low Damage Effectiveness value Incinerate has, the number of hits you inflict far outweighs the detriment. Added Chaos Damage boosts overall damage massively. In conjunction with the Static Blows and Chance to Shock nodes, Added Lightning Damage is an excellent choice as well (particularly against big, tough enemies that survive more than a few hits where Shock stacks can really be dangerous). Combining the two is especially fearsome.
Last edited by SilkTopHat on Feb 4, 2014, 6:42:35 PM
Hi Folks.

Would it be possible to update the guide with a new leveling tree? Due to the latest changes links seem to be broken / not accurate.

chaosphysik
@chaosphysik: What do you mean? As far as I can see, the leveling tree still works :>
I am a nice guy.
Looking for cheap builds/builds for beginners? Check out one of my guides! /806789

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info