[1.3.0]PewPewPews official Starter-Friendly Incinerate Build | Stronger than ever!

You sir are a saint. This build is already the most fun iv'e had on POE in a long time.

I have no questions....just wanted to say thank you.
"
Tempotantrum wrote:
You sir are a saint. This build is already the most fun iv'e had on POE in a long time.

I have no questions....just wanted to say thank you.

I whole heartedly agree :)

I started a EK Scion and around level 40 I got really bored so I switched to this build. It is a lot of fun!
Hey Guys.

I am currently lvl 63 and was wondering if you have any recommendation about replacing Gear. Below is my current gear:

Currently I am unable to facetank the unique (forgot his name, brutus?) on the way to piety and I am still looking forward to my first face2face with piety but I would be glad if you have some recommendation. I am running at max Resis (except for Fire i am missing 4 % over there) and around 3k mana and 1.7k life.

InGame-Name: Fuocony (Fire on italian)

"
chaosphysik wrote:
Hey Guys.

I am currently lvl 63 and was wondering if you have any recommendation about replacing Gear.

You need better rings and amulet. More life from items. Use granite flask on Kole (not Brutus) but you still have very low hp. I can facetank him without MoM but i have 3k hp and 1600+ armor.
Last edited by MeGaTw1nK on Jan 29, 2014, 6:25:05 PM
i noticed you are running clarity, discipline and anger. if you are running all 3 then you will be in low mana and will take double spell damage from your mantle. also, i agree with the more life and a granite for kole. i killed dom at 64 but it took a while before i was able to take kole without a granite and piety without a cold flask. the 92 cold res make pietys cold attacks easy.
"
JonnyMiami wrote:
i noticed you are running clarity, discipline and anger. if you are running all 3 then you will be in low mana and will take double spell damage from your mantle. also, i agree with the more life and a granite for kole. i killed dom at 64 but it took a while before i was able to take kole without a granite and piety without a cold flask. the 92 cold res make pietys cold attacks easy.

I do not believe reserved mana from aura's count against "low mana", it is strictly 30% and below of your remaining mana.
Man I got absolutely rocked in the 1 week nemesis race... ripped twice (albeit with different builds from this one). I did manage to pick up:

The Taming
Berek's Pass x2
Berek's Grip
Lavianga's Spirit

So I think I can consider that a success XD
IGNs

Standard: Gyakufu | Gyakufuu
Warbands: Tsukikage
Tempest: Yamakage
MF ITEMS:
IIQ:
Perandus blazon -(8 to 12)%- belt
Sadimas touch-(18 to 24)%-glove
Goldwyrm -(20 to 30)%-boots
______
55%

IIR:

Ring-30%
Ring-30%
Helm-30%
Amulet-30%
iir gem-50%
_____
170%

if i want to get this? is it possible to do it with this build? (only piety)
is the armor and Claw enought for this build?
was wondering if i should start next league with this build for ONLY piety farming?

SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
Last edited by xenochaos1 on Jan 30, 2014, 6:36:11 PM
"
xenochaos1 wrote:
MF ITEMS:
IIQ:
Perandus blazon -(8 to 12)%- belt
Sadimas touch-(18 to 24)%-glove
Goldwyrm -(20 to 30)%-boots
______
55%

IIR:

Ring-30%
Ring-30%
Helm-30%
Amulet-30%
iir gem-50%
_____
170%

if i want to get this? is it possible to do it with this build? (only piety)
is the armor and Claw enought for this build?
was wondering if i should start next league with this build for ONLY piety farming?

It would work. I currently kill piety no problem with all of the IIQ items that you mention. As long as you get enough resists and life on your gear you should be fine. You'll probably need at least a 5L though for the IIR gem.
IGNs

Standard: Gyakufu | Gyakufuu
Warbands: Tsukikage
Tempest: Yamakage
Hi there, currently level 79 (11%). Hoping from some feedback on how my gear and stuff is.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Defense tab
Spoiler

I couldn't get a separate green slot in the helm so I said fuck it. I thought AA would keep turning on and off but for some reason it turns on after some damage and stays on.

Tried to do a 28 chaos per sec, vulnerability, - 24 res, bloodmagic map today. Obv didn't turn out well. Had to leave after dying twice. lol.

I think I've hit a dead end on my gear tho. Res is capped. HP is 3000. DPS is 860 with a 4 L right now. Apart for saving for a 5L, i've got nothing else to upgrade. Unless someone here can suggest something.

To everyone ~60ish, piety becomes extremely easy when and only when you have above 2.3k HP. Her melee form is easy but her arrow form hurts. Don't even attempt dom without nearing 3K HP, his touch of god will one shot you. Also Cast speed is far better than spell damage on your wand.

I'm trying to get SOME rarity on either my rings or amulets but I feel like I will have mess up with my gloves and boots as well to compensate with the resist changes. Don't have the currency for that, only 9C. :/

Edit: Ignore the flameblast it's just there for leveling :p
Last edited by n00boxular on Jan 30, 2014, 7:27:35 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info