[1.3.0]PewPewPews official Starter-Friendly Incinerate Build | Stronger than ever!

Having fun with this, I kind of like the risk of he LW being random. Its amusing if I try to run away from a nasty mob that I end up warping back to it so I learned to just keep Incinerating and while it creates a lot of close calls my deaths at level 50 are only two.

I am using a Tabula and lots of projectile speed which helps since most stuff dies at the edge of the screen.

Fight censorship
https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/
Fantastic and tanky build. I run alot of alts so i take the habit of writing down completion times :)

act 1 44min
act 2 1h44min
act 3 3h45 min

act 1 cruel 4h 42 min
act 2 cruel 5h 48 min
act 3 cruel 9h +-

act 1 mercy 11h 24 min
act 2 mercy 14h
mercy dominus kill 16h 4 min @ lvl 65

lvl60 12u 7 min
lvl 70 20u 25 mins

I'm by no means a good racer but it went pretty darn fast.
I just spent around 300 chroms to get the following colors on my mantle:

All i really wanted was 2G 1R 1B in a 4 link but this is even more off colors it seems.
How are my odds for 5linking this? In one of 5link cases ill lose my blue slot making it useless..

Hi.

Linking Infernal to 5L might cost you a fortune, but it can be done. I was lucky. I bought one with 1 Socket and spend 8 jews to get 6 Sockets. Then i tried to get the 4L and ended up with a 5L after 5 fuses.

Then i spend around 200 Chroms and i get nearly the right color with a green slot offsite for Artic armor.

Also question about the wand: Which one should i use?
or
?

But I have another question:
I am @ lvl 60 with Max Resis and i wanted to understand what auras are you using? I dont see the point in running discipline as it will resever around 40-50 % mana. Having 1.6k Mana and reserving 800 to get 400 seems not reasonable.

Clarity? No question. But beside that, what other useful auras do you recommend (beside Elemental or Purity)? I tried Wrath but it seems not to work.

Second question:
Is this a good build to run with a friend at the same time (both Incinerators) or do we block each other in endgame content?

Looking forward to your replies.

chaosphysik
Last edited by chaosphysik on Jan 28, 2014, 6:54:20 PM
This is an awesome build. I'm now lvl 82 and been able able to run solo up to lvl 75 maps with any mods. Few changes, I run two curses - Temp chains and Enfeeble thanks to the Windscream boots. I put them on the Flammability socket and Firestorm socket. Temp chains is casted with LW and Enfeeble is with Molten Shell. This helps greatly on bosses or any hard hitting mobs. I used mostly stuff that I had already and bought the 6 socket infernal mantle for like 20 chaos and used about 40 fusings to get it 5-linked - so its not that bad. After 300+ chroms I gave up on the 6th socket for arctic armor and used Clarity instead (another user posted that here thank you!). Here's my gear and flasks:

Gear

Trying to use Divination Distillate with this build is almost impossible even if I turn off Clarity. This build just leeches too much life and mana too fast. Guess that's not a bad thing. It's semi useful on half and no life/mana regen mods though.

As for leveling, I used Rathik's leveling build up to lvl 50ish and it worked out pretty well (lvl 50+ in a few hours) so i didnt have to go the spectral throw route.

Hope this helps out someone!
Kinda late here, but wanted to respond + post something exciting :>

@chaosphysik: I'd say go with the hate cry.
Also, It's not about how much available mana you get, but how much total mana you get - discipline will increase the mana regen by quite a bit :>
Another Aura tyhat might be nice is Grace, if you pick up IR as well :)

Ah yes. This build is Nemesis Viable. I hit 64 today in the one week(started two days late :( ), and everything's going with ease.

Even Corrupted Bloods, something I personally was afraid of, seemed to posses to threat to me - even with 20 stacks, bears/melee mobs with increased phys won't kill me fast enough.
I feel really overpowered now. I swear, that's gonna be my downfall.

Going a slightly different build as well, started as a witch(too many ST scions around), and focussed more around Health. As a result, with crappy items, I got over 3K life already. Going to 5K end game with MoM.

items

All in all, this build seems to be a grand succes even on Nemi :>
I might turn this witch build into a new topic especially for nemesis, while keeping this one for SC, even though I'm positive that the build as it stands here, is good enough to be used in Nemi anyways.

Right, sleep.
Cya guys soon :>
I am a nice guy.
Looking for cheap builds/builds for beginners? Check out one of my guides! /806789
First, I want to complement you and everyone who has provided potent feedback on this build. I have been having a lot of fun with it and even ran into a few fellow Scions doing your build. It's definitely growing in popularity.

Here's my equipment at the time of this post:

Spoiler

That being said, I wanted to contribute some feedback of my own.

One enemy that this build gives issues with is porcupines. As we know, when they die, they fire thorns. So, when you face a pack of them, unless they die around the same time, you can find yourself being warped around so rapidly and possibly killed, as I was a handful of times. I say this as a high 60s Scion. I'm sure taking more life passives will help later on, but I feel it strong enough to be a warning to give players about them. I take that lightning warp gem out when I am in a map with them. It adds to my survivability. Just my two cents on them.

As for the gear, my times with your build gave me an education on socketting and colors. Specifically, what you can and cannot get with colors on items. So, when doing a Strength item, you can get 3 Red sockets, but you cannot (unless an extremely rare roll?) get that many on an Intelligence based helm. Your build requires specific gems and therefore specific sockets. If you could, please expand your section on the helm/gloves/boots gear that players will need the following:

* 1 Strength or Strength/Intelligence based item for the RRRB
* 1 Strength/Intelligence based item for the RRBG
* 1 Intelligence or Strength/Intelligence based item for the RRBB

There are still a lot of players who don't know this information and could be feeding Chromatic Orbs fruitlessly .. like me. Even discussing with people I know to be very knowledgeable did not know this about socket colors and limitations.

Thank you again for developing one of the most fun builds I've encountered thus far. Will definitely keep enjoying it.
this build is amazing and pretty fun mate!!!
Atm lvl 76 facetanking dominus (Yes, not even using a single potion in both phases) the whole day, i'll add a video when i'll have enough time to upload it.
Took 200+ fusing to 5 link and 300+ chrmoes to get the colors, but the mantle is awesome !!!
here's my gear (far from perfect, but awesome atm):

MY GEAR

i'm using rainbowstriders only for the resistance/es/mov spedd, i need to find something better :/
IGN: BloodyRoA
Posting so I keep this build in mind for next league. GJ! :>
Hello darkness my old friend..
IGN: Anita_Dick
I'm just starting to level another Scion for me to mess about on using this build so I can do some solo farming while I'm waiting for mates to log on :)
Ty for build, it's awesome!
I have one question. I wondering why we not take Iron Reflexes? Or it's just not worth to spend 4 points to IR?

Im 70lvl now and solo everything like np, maps up to 70lvl with almost any mode. Btw i still not take MoM becouse i have only 4l Infernal Mantle and i really like my Faster Projectiles and dont want to change it to Mana Leech, im just trying to make my second Infernal Mantle 5 linked (i cant even make it 6s :( 100+ jewelers used). Im still pretty tanky! Really cool build)

Gear

@user2955 Just tip, Reduced Mana not work with Arctic Armor.
Last edited by MeGaTw1nK on Jan 29, 2014, 6:00:52 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info