[1.3.0]PewPewPews official Starter-Friendly Incinerate Build | Stronger than ever!

Sorry if this has been asked before but ive done this build a number of times and it has been very successfully each time but now that ive started to accumulate a large amount of currency, is there any items i could get that would make this build a lot stronger? possibly three dragons?
thanks in advance
kl
Excuse me my importunity, but Witch tree in first post is still broken...
Sorry my bad english, I'm not the native speaker. Please treat with understanding.
"
wubnaflubna wrote:
[are] there any items i could get that would make this build a lot stronger? possibly three dragons?

You don't say what you have at the moment so I have to guess.
Max levelled and quality gems; Apep's Rage wand; 6 links on your Infernal Mantle; if playing on Standard or Hardcore leagues a legacy Saffell's frame. Three Dragons isn't that good for us since the change to Shock, it's decent for levelling but at higher level a good rare helm with life will be better. Beyond that good rare items as listed in the build guide.
Can you stack IIR/IIQ with this build and still be effective?
thank you for the awesome and highly informative guide and build, had a ton of fun optimizing it my own way, i'm level 73 now , never quite put that much in any build, thank you again!
Hello, awesome build!
Do you think its viable to use dual Apep's Rage + Three Dragons (with a feel Chaos Damage nodes, near the shadow tree)?
In that case Incinerate would Shock Enemies and i think the DPS would be better, no?
And u think that is possible to start as a Shadow?

Sorry about my bad english, not my native language. Hehe

Thanks, and you're awesome!
Last edited by Nawul on Dec 30, 2014, 5:02:38 PM
"
Midas_ wrote:
Hello, awesome build!
Do you think its viable to use dual Apep's Rage + Three Dragons (with a feel Chaos Damage nodes, near the shadow tree)?
In that case Incinerate would Shock Enemies and i think the DPS would be better, no?
And u think that is possible to start as a Shadow?

Sorry about my bad english, not my native language. Hehe

Thanks, and you're awesome!

Since no one bothered, I guess I'll bite.

To the dual apeps+ 3 dragons I would have to say no. The issue is 2 apeps simply eating too much of your mana away. Dps would surely be better, but you would lose a lot of survivability since you will not have a shield and you will oom on hard hitting packs, loosing even more survivability.
Last edited by avarcis on Jan 2, 2015, 7:22:34 AM
Good day.

First of all, I'll apologize in advance if what I'm going to
inquire about has been done in the hundreds of replies on
this post..

Is it possible to make this build tankier by using a Lightning
Coil? Although you have to make up for the lightning resistance
penalty and the armor's lack of ES by having really good ES
helm/shield/boots, and it's really difficult to get the required
socket colors in the said armor,

assuming those difficulties can be successfully done, will
Lightning Coil be good for this build? to make a tankier version?

"
14qr23we wrote:
Good day.

First of all, I'll apologize in advance if what I'm going to
inquire about has been done in the hundreds of replies on
this post..

Is it possible to make this build tankier by using a Lightning
Coil? Although you have to make up for the lightning resistance
penalty and the armor's lack of ES by having really good ES
helm/shield/boots, and it's really difficult to get the required
socket colors in the said armor,

assuming those difficulties can be successfully done, will
Lightning Coil be good for this build? to make a tankier version?

I'm getting a feeling you didn't bother reading what the build was about tbh. Our es gets converted to mana, otherwise our mana pool is a bit too low and we tend to have issues.
Infernal mantle vs some other armor has indeed been discussed a 100000 times. Mantle, as stated by the op in the first post 5 times is there for a reason. Without it we are weak vs fire resistant mobs or map mods. Besides, I personally believe that you don't really need a tankier version of this build. I pretty much facetank about any combination of mods on 77maps at this point and my gear is not that great.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info