[1.3.0]PewPewPews official Starter-Friendly Incinerate Build | Stronger than ever!

Hey, Im absolutely loving the build currently at level 77, just wondering if you're going to updating the build for 1.3 Thanks!
Hey :) So I'm kind of new to this game. I played a little back in Closed Beta, but I haven't played for 1 or 2 years. So I just came back to try out this game again, and so far I'm having a blast with this build. Thank you for that!

I have a question regarding the build though. Would it be possible to play this build completely selffound, what with the specific uniques that the build needs? Or should I find another build to play with, until I find the required items?

To be perfectly honest, trading is kind of a last resort to me. I have some personal problems (social anxiety) that makes it quite daunting, plus I don't really know the currency system that well, and what items go for these days. Also, I haven't played much so I have very little currency to trade with, ha ha!

Thanks in advance!

I will update this one for the 1.3 release :)

This build works without the unique items. I wouldn't recommend going into the higher maps though(72+), since fire resistant mobs will really be annoying above that level. Unless you are lucky and find yourself an infernal mantle. Then you should be fine with whatever map you plan to run(make sure to check the guide in post 3 though).

Just a little side note: The infernal mantle should go for a couple of chaos, talking about 2/3 in a new server. If you plan to play it on standard, one, or a couple of transmute will be enough, so yeah :)
I am a nice guy.
Looking for cheap builds/builds for beginners? Check out one of my guides! /806789
Pew Pew pew

Is it possible to update the three for 1.3 to level 100 ?

I am level 90 and having trouble figuring out what to do with my points... Would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Well, that was easy.

Not much has changed for us. Those new points at the templar look nice, but aren't really worth it for us. Projectile speed is far more attractive for us, so we will stick to the shadow/ranger side. Damage wise, the witch still has more to offer, so that's also a big plus.

Not much has changed. I am still looking into some of the newer skills, but as far as I can see, none of them really boost the damage noticeably.

I added a 120p tree as well, so guys, enjoy your incinerators :)

This guide has been updated for the 1.3.0 release!
I am a nice guy.
Looking for cheap builds/builds for beginners? Check out one of my guides! /806789
Thanks!

Although there is a slight issue: at the bottom part of the tree, you cannot get the Thick Skin node without the full wheel of nodes, I don't know how you did it in the browser :)
What about Atziri? Can we farm The Apex? And how difficult is it?

And one more question: what about block and spellblock? I have 0/26% and I'm not sure it's enough. What about you guys?
Sorry my bad english, I'm not the native speaker. Please treat with understanding.
Yes you can farm aztiri ;)

havent tried uber tho
Hello!!
Please show an updated build for witch .
The more I look into the witch tree, the more I want to go into a different direction. I realised that the tree I tested for the witch, might be incredably good for beginners - Due to the high damage output, I can even drop the IM and still melt away fire res mobs. It is still squishier than the scion side, but it will make a perfect guide for beginners who just want to enjoy the game(and still be able to do all the maps)

As for now, witch players can use the tree I linked up there. But there is a good chance you will get a seperate topic :)
I am a nice guy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info