[1.3.0]PewPewPews official Starter-Friendly Incinerate Build | Stronger than ever!

I had been thinking about this too.. Perhaps we should let some of our less precious softcore players test it out :0.
Hi all, actually i am using a diferente build, with 2 keys itens that helps a lot and thats made u move less on the tree (taking more dps nodes).

With the 2 itens below u can build or char so much easier:
Spoiler

Gear:

Spoiler

My problem is that my life is low (1810 at 72 must get near 2400 at 80) but i run 3 auras (haste, grace and clarity with artic armor) that helps a lot and can use 2 defenses (evasion and block) totally immune to stun. My dps is 1845 at lvl 72 with no quality incinerate or other suport and with 5 link armor. Res is a problem so u need 2 nice res rings and u can run incinerate without mana leech and must use projectile speed (incinerate range is so ridiculous). The ring and the armor is cheap to get (some chaos) and u can take damage nodes at shadow and witch tree and auras nodes.

My tree at lvl 72

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYARXyXlxXn8Gtzs4w2B2PLvVVLYeImlRa_Ax4fQQ-rUzWbtRmK-wn22hqPLYOXBsSipLHljp1jXfK29ysKES8OSBGWf8Z-WcHF7Bhwu9kTL2-IQoIe2wsUsEwtEQ-smHRVXyo6WFXGg9sEBx8CMjSvt4dlEFgsnDbF2CSnCNrdna4abBZvJKo26eNq-tIXL2TnVdaApGaewBqQVaeE5CK1BF3GRtfd82BttoZ9U7iT6-6a4EWdU1I=

My tree at lvl 81

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYARXyXlxXn8Gtzs4w2B2PLvVVLYeImlRa_Ax4fQQ-rUzWbtRmK-wn22hqPLYOXBsSipLHljp1jXfK29ysKES8OSBGWf8Z-WcHF7Bhwu9kTL2-IQoIe2wsUsEwtEQ-smHRVXyo6WFXGg9sEBx8CMjSvt4dlEFgsnDbF2CSnCNrdna4abBZvJKo26eNq-tIXL2TnVdaApGaewBqQVaeE5CK1BF3GRtfd82BttoZ9U7iT6-6a4EWdU1IaONWBhW0k2PFsIbA095eFLpQ=
people probably already found this out, but the extra ele res from saffell's can easily be dropped for a stormsail with no noticeable drop in tankiness as long as you use flasks.

here's what im using.

im looking to replace jewelery with more IIR. maybe the gloves too, with more armor.

offhand is arc cull with another stormsail. 135IIR on mainhand. 170IIR on cull. the IIR makes a HUGE difference in how much you make from mapping and whatnot.
Last edited by alkoxide on Oct 3, 2014, 4:08:13 PM
Hi !

Thanks for this amazing build, so muchfun until then :)
Just a question, could you post your current gear actually ;)

See you !
can this build work with firestorm instead of incinerate?
"

ive shearched for it dude, no it doesnt work,
"
"

ive shearched for it dude, no it doesnt work,

thanks man, take care
Don't know if someone mentioned this already: In the witch tree if you pick up the 3 life notes (5,5,10) down at the bloodmagic keystone and drop four 5% notes at the scion lifewheal, you gain the same amount of life (20%) plus 10 Strenght and "Enemies can not leech life from you". Great build, enjoying it alot.
Any thoughts about working in the new "Herald of Lightning" into the build for the extra flat lightning damage?
"
mammut747l wrote:
Don't know if someone mentioned this already: In the witch tree if you pick up the 3 life notes (5,5,10) down at the bloodmagic keystone and drop four 5% notes at the scion lifewheal, you gain the same amount of life (20%) plus 10 Strenght and "Enemies can not leech life from you". Great build, enjoying it alot.
Any thoughts about working in the new "Herald of Lightning" into the build for the extra flat lightning damage?

i have movespeed on my boots so i dont use LW to move around, which frees up my shield. I put AA in the shield since its practically unaffected by reduced mana. that frees a slot of herald of thunder. the hard part is the mana reservation since your mana pool should be half or slightly less than half of your life pool. i need more armor on my gear now so i shift other gear to ES. back to poe.trade i suppose /sigh
Last edited by alkoxide on Oct 21, 2014, 10:44:07 PM
hey guys have anyone tried this build against pietty/torture chamber boss in minus max resists mods?.i am getting ripped like a shit.i have dont jungle vallely boss(it was damn fun kept on lw).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info