[1.3.0]PewPewPews official Starter-Friendly Incinerate Build | Stronger than ever!

Thanks for the nice build :)

I've played witch before and I have all gear + gems. No problems on 76-77 maps (have not tried 78 yet). Now I have both witch lvl87 and scion lvl84. What would you recommend after passive skills respec? May scion be preferable for end maps (and Atziri)?
Im sorry if i missed it, is this HC viable?
Great build! I started a new toon following this guide in the new torment league and it looks pretty solid. I was wondering if the passive skill tree could be improved by taking the new elemental nodes in the templar zone, to look more like this: http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABAx4EBwhnCPQPqxBYFHUWvxg8GNsZihzcHwIfQR_HJpUqjSt4LJwtRy2DLYstqDI0Ntg6WEGHSRtKfUtXUEJTNVVLVcZW-l8qYeJnoGpDaxdtGW-edFV08X11f8aCHoMJg9uFModlh3aMNpM6lSCXBpu1oqOsmK-3sZC3PrfWu-O86r0nwFTA48HzwzrEospK037YvdsL21nsVe4O73rxbPGz-ej8xf4K_rqCxyj66-64kzLRRUfAZgSzogDhc5o7gpvsOCcvkFUaOMAacYV65mP9RtfaubFC458MfRB_xp5zs_BrFecvnRbzJjwknWJa

Not sure if mana is an issue at higher levels, hence my hesitation in going for more damage through the Elementalist + Celestial Judgement + Celestial Punishment nodes (using Incinerate + Herald of Ice + Added Lightning Damage to proc Celestial Punishment for a raw +75% dmg), or spend the points in more mana/life nodes.

Edit: Also, not sure if this will make elemental reflect to become a problem.
Last edited by Harmona on Dec 16, 2014, 6:12:55 PM
Hi guys, new player here, and I have a few questions if anyone could help.

What items would best compliment this build in terms of upgrades on suggested gear ? I have all the items recommended and got a Doryiani fire belt, Gangs mommentum boots, plus i 6L'd my infernal mantle.

If i figure out how to link my items ill post them up, could do with some help on gear as im still learning and quite new to the game.

I know my amulet sucks balls, those Vaal Gems are trolling me :(
It seems like Witch tree for 1.3.0 in the first post is broken.
Could you please take a look and fix it (and probably make a new progressing stages)?
Thank you!
Sorry my bad english, I'm not the native speaker. Please treat with understanding.
Can I ask, in the updated 1.3 tree, if you have a specific reason for going right up to Vaal Pact and then NOT taking it?

The change to Life Leech a few patches back seems to make VP a No Brainer for this build (lots of tiny leech effects that don't stack), so I'm curious if I'm missing something.
Hi evrybody, great build, I use it & I'm now at 80pts of it.
Good question about Vaal Pact... What the users of this build think about it?
Other question : Revelry seem a good node to maintain a high level of mana. is it relevant to choose the mana nodes rather than the life of nodes?
Sorry for the delay - seems I need a little more time before I can really dive into PoE.
As for the questions!

- Vaal Pact: I personally don't like it. Especially with the buff in potions, it seems like a waste to give that up for the leech. Since we leech over time, there is barely any difference in HP regen anyways.
- Revelry: wouldn't work for us. Simply because the mana gain on hit only counts for attacks, not spells. So that's a shame. We would get the 10 mana on kill, but honestly, that is not going to do much for us in the first place anyways.

Sorry guys, it'll be a little longer before I fully update everything. Until then, feel free to post your own variations for the 1.3 update :)
I am a nice guy.
Looking for cheap builds/builds for beginners? Check out one of my guides! /806789
"
- Vaal Pact: I personally don't like it. Especially with the buff in potions, it seems like a waste to give that up for the leech. Since we leech over time, there is barely any difference in HP regen anyways.

Vaal Pact hasn't prevented Health Pots from working since 1.1 - it's definitely worth at least giving it a try if you haven't experimented with it since then.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info