[1.3.0]PewPewPews official Starter-Friendly Incinerate Build | Stronger than ever!

Reduced Mana doesn't work with Arctic Armour.

And btw, Herald of Ice and Artic Armour aren't auras, making it so that Alpha's Howl is pretty much a waste at this point for you (if it wasn't for the "Can't get frozen" mod) :D.
Last edited by xHyunkelx on Sep 16, 2014, 10:46:19 AM
Hey, I love this build. So far I've gotten to lvl 62 and I just melt everything. I do have a question though. What is the rationale behind using Saffel's Frame? Is it just for the +4% max resists? If so is it worth losing the ability to block physical attacks? I ask because we seem most susceptible to big physical hits and I'm just curious if its worth the ability to block that for %4 resists and small spell block chance. I'll probably be buying a legacy if so, I'm playing HC so shits a little harder heh. Also, has anyone been able to kill Atziri, without dying, with this build?
"
xHyunkelx wrote:
Reduced Mana doesn't work with Arctic Armour.

And btw, Herald of Ice and Artic Armour aren't auras, making it so that Alpha's Howl is pretty much a waste at this point for you (if it wasn't for the "Can't get frozen" mod) :D.

I am fully aware that the only aura I'm using is clarity, but I found the can't be frozen and reduced mana reserved pretty neat, so I got it. I was lucky and purchased it for 1ex. So might as well use it.
"
Drackenith wrote:
Hey, I love this build. So far I've gotten to lvl 62 and I just melt everything. I do have a question though. What is the rationale behind using Saffel's Frame? Is it just for the +4% max resists? If so is it worth losing the ability to block physical attacks? I ask because we seem most susceptible to big physical hits and I'm just curious if its worth the ability to block that for %4 resists and small spell block chance.

That's sort of up to the user. The biggest problem I personally find with MoM/EB/AA builds is they are very susceptible to large physical hits (or at least every time I try one, things that hit hard on single hits kill me more often than anything else).

That being said, that 4% max resist is a total of about 19% less damage taken from elemental sources than not running Saffel's Frame, not counting the spell block you gain.
~IGN: Nagisan
Last edited by Nagisan on Sep 16, 2014, 1:10:14 PM
Oh ok thank you for the info. I had assumed 4% resistance ment 4% less damage from that source. Nice to know its more.
Oh ok thank you for the info. I had assumed 4% resistance ment 4% less damage from that source. Nice to know its more.
I would still like to know if anyone has killed Atziri? Also, I have another question. Why is enduring cry not in the 4l with immortal call? I know we obviously need increased duration for immortal call and that we want molten shell to be as high as possible. But, for me at least, immortal call almost never helps me because I either don't have endurance charges when it procs or enduring/immortal don't proc at the same time. I'm not sure what to do about this situation because I'm taking large amounts of physical damage from those white large skeletons.
Fist of all I would like to thank the op the for creating and sharing this awesome build. You sir are great.
I finally got myself a 6link infernal mantle and stuff just melts. Haven't done 77+ maps, but everything up to and including 76 is very doable and most bosses are pushovers, even with insane combos of mods. A couple are somewhat harder to do, but no build destroys everything anyway.
I do have a question though. I completed the suggested talent points allocation, with some minor variations. Where do you suggest we go further on the talent tree, for those of us 90+?
I currently see a couple of options, but would love to hear opinions on those.
1) Method to the madness, since so much of our damage is chaos, especially with apeps and q20 chaos gem
2)Coldhearted calculation, since the node itself is pretty decent it seems. However at this point we already have a lot of fire damage and increasing it further has decreasing returns. Besides, do we even need more manaregen with manaleech and Battle rouse?
3) just some pure damage nodes, like that spell damage near witch starting area, or maybe some projectile damage in our own starting area.
Or maybe even something completely different which I am missing? Please share your take on all this, as I would love to know what would be the optimal way to go further, in your mind.
"
Drackenith wrote:
Why is enduring cry not in the 4l with immortal call?
I either don't have endurance charges when it procs

you just answered your own question.

since this build only have 3 charges, you want enduring cry to proc more often. so that when immortal call procs you always have charges.
Did my wall of text provide too much of a challenge for the fellow incinerators? xD
Last edited by avarcis on Sep 19, 2014, 1:12:54 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info