[1.3.0]PewPewPews official Starter-Friendly Incinerate Build | Stronger than ever!

This build looks awesome, but I have a stupid question, if you have fire penetration gem, why is Infernal Mantle necessary
just got this last night 3 extra block spell seem really good with my
i got 37% chances to block spell.

was looking at Rainbowstride you guys think is it worth it? how much spell block is gonna give me? and fear for my hp getting to low with no life on chest,shield and boots

thx a lot

"
DaJoe85 wrote:
This build looks awesome, but I have a stupid question, if you have fire penetration gem, why is Infernal Mantle necessary

1)Fire pen would only fit in a 6L unless you forgo mana leech which I think would be dicey.
2) Infernal Mantle is +1 fire gem, +35% fire damage and chaos conversion for fire resistant mobs.

Ya this build is awesome. I dinged 64 last night and have all my gear on now
Edit: set my gems up too
CwDT with Frostwall really helps vs packs of archers which can tear you up without this set up.
Molten Shell with life Leech is actually pretty amazing.

Honestly I'm fairly certain this build is superior to the max block variation build/s.
It's VERY good.

Chaos damage does CRAZY things to your dps with Incinerate.
This build is so good lol
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Sep 12, 2014, 6:58:57 PM
Is this scion or the witch tree more efficient? Just out of curiosity, I'm thinking about leveling an incinerator.
I died twice in a 72 map to rogue exile Igna Phoenix. She handed me my ass, twice.
No offense but seriously reevaluating this build and it's viability.
Infernal Mantle lost it's appeal right there in the blink of an eye and I'm eyeing my max block witch w/ three dragons Incinerator again.

Was fun while it lasted but if you can get your ass handed to you that fast, I don't call it viable.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Sep 14, 2014, 3:05:57 AM
I'm curious about the map mods. I've killed Igna on higher maps with no problem at all - even without a legacy Saffell's ;)
I am a nice guy.
Looking for cheap builds/builds for beginners? Check out one of my guides! /806789
It might have been vulnerability along with = max resists.
I see where you're going lol. I don't recall atm. I was pissed off though. Ya go from being a demi god(ess) to getting rofflepowned.
That's definitely weird, none of the Rogue Exiles give me any trouble, and I'm not even using Saffell's. I use a 1500 AR shield that I found.

right now i'm 81. have about 2k tooltip dps on incenrate, 3.5k life 2.3k mana after auras.

these are the gears i have. i kept the amulet because i need the dex to have a level 17,18 gmp

how could i improve my dps though? when i 5 link the chest i think i will need a mana leech for apep's.
with the 2k dps, i'm already having some difficulty dpsing down some map bosses before they kill me, and i feel the mobs die slower as i get into 70-71 maps.

me i am 86 now and my build is pretty much done 4200hp, 4070mana(3000 free), 271 mana regen, 3700dps
all resist cap 79 and +20 chaos resist and 37% chances to block spell

i dont use mana leech i spent more point on mana in my tree i prefer to put add chaos damage give me around 800 dps increase with gmp and since you can add mana easy with this tree i prefer than and in case i got this ring
Last edited by djeezo on Sep 14, 2014, 2:54:17 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info