1.1.1 Wings Of Entropy 60K+ AOE DPS | 90K+ DPS, 4kHP+ all res 75% , 200+ Regen [VIDEOS]

"
b1ett0 wrote:
I'm not saying it's a bad build, at all, i'm just pointing out that you took every single dmg node, even the bad and half useless ones, just because, when it comes to defense, the uniques combination is just broken and will surely get nerfed.

BoR is going to be nerfed. They've hinted at that (listen to the interview of Chris by Aux and Hegemony).

But I'm in standard, so let the nerfs roll.

"
Recorded a map using the BoR, no problems at all :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qR8EJIqrp6A a

Why do you keep taking so much damage?
Last edited by RegulusX on Feb 19, 2014, 10:44:08 AM
"
RegulusX wrote:
"
b1ett0 wrote:
I'm not saying it's a bad build, at all, i'm just pointing out that you took every single dmg node, even the bad and half useless ones, just because, when it comes to defense, the uniques combination is just broken and will surely get nerfed.

BoR is going to be nerfed. They've hinted at that (listen to the interview of Chris by Aux and Hegemony).

"

Map has reflect and I am forgetting to use br sometimes, also as I play very dumb and can usually benefit from grace in a party(I dont solo) and I am fine
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
"
"
RegulusX wrote:
"
b1ett0 wrote:

"

Map has reflect and I am forgetting to use br sometimes, also as I play very dumb and can usually benefit from grace in a party(I dont solo) and I am fine

I just use Carnage Heart and Blood Magic. Saves me a lot of hassle.
"
RegulusX wrote:
I just use Carnage Heart and Blood Magic. Saves me a lot of hassle.

Yeah it works too, though the leech from blood rage is enough, just dont ever forget to activate it if you are doing a reflect map =)

Used carnage heart before but switched it out when I got a mings
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
Bought myself a BoR today so I can try it more with this build, will also try get more videos with it, aswell as trying other skills.

"
BoR It gives you extra block chance, the equivalent of a 7-Link item and more nice stats. It has most of the best melee supports built in and an added flat roll. And if that wasnt enough, you also gets you blind which gives you 75% dodge chance without any evasion at all.

Just asking. How much have you payed?

ANd i'm planning on buying one too.
Is it worth it?

PS: Another question i just have a 5 Lnk WoE. could you pls tell what your aeo and single DPS is without inc. att. Speed?
"
Azarell wrote:

Is it worth it?

PS: Another question i just have a 5 Lnk WoE. could you pls tell what your aeo and single DPS is without inc. att. Speed?

Wings 13ex
Mings 28ex
Helmet drop, exalted hybrid
Gloves 1ex
Rare ring crafted
Belt 2ex
Boots 1.5ex
Kaoms 90ex

Yes ofcourse, will do tomorrow :)
"
Azarell wrote:

Is it worth it?

Okay, solobuffed with 5 frenzy charges and 38k I got 39k melee splash + 53K single target

Bought myself a BoR for 8 Exalted today.

I had a bit of a problem with the resists but after a new set of gloves it was solved.
But the BoR is such a huge DPS boost ;) realy worth it.

Im lvl 77 now and have 31K AOE DPS :D
Last edited by Azarell on Feb 25, 2014, 3:17:30 PM
"
Azarell wrote:

Bought myself a BoR for 8 Exalted today.

I had a bit of a problem with the resists but after a new set of gloves it was solved.
But the BoR is such a huge DPS boost ;) realy worth it.

Im lvl 77 now and have 31K AOE DPS :D

Yeah the bringer of rain is indeed very good :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info