1.1.1 Wings Of Entropy 60K+ AOE DPS | 90K+ DPS, 4kHP+ all res 75% , 200+ Regen [VIDEOS]

"
"
4k hp Legacy kaoms build / 10

No lol, 4k+ w/o kaoms :)

No ... with kaoms ... I am sure .... I calculated it ... you will have <6500 with that gear and str and level 100 and the endgame tree ... and lowish 3xxx same at level 100 and endgame tree but without the kaoms ... which is a legacy mind you LOL... thats pathetic, theres no life on your current boots or helm (devoto) or gloves, it has shit armor ... no block nodes .... and US so always gets hit ... cant rly swap for purity auras if you are so dps obsessed and no options for spell block either vs crazy stuff like megaera / temple / shrine etc ... no evasion, no blind etc etc ... holy cow survival is bad with this build in 72+ maps.

And wow i cant believe it that you dont have any aoe ... you cant seriously tell me swapping WED for melee splash is a bad idea ... killing off packs one by one, especially if they keep running around all over the place, is never going to be as fast as melee splash, with some reduced dps yes but the aoe is invaluable.

You seem to have a penchant for making high paper dps builds which are glass cannons, but as long as you can jerk off to the sheet numbers (admittedly impressive for an RT build) its cool i guess.

How do you deal with mana issues? I can see you having quite a big problem there in your video.
Im not interested in the build (:
Seems boring and too primitive for me (:
Here's my thoughts, based on myself having a very similar build right now.

1) I don't see how going single target could be faster than using melee splash in place of your weapon elemental gem. Even if you one shot everything you touch it shouldn't be any faster than using splash and would more than likely be slower, especially against packs of white mobs.

2) I am curious as to how you are going to run haste and hatred and not have to use a blood magic gem.

Reply if you have time thanks.

Edit: my build is right around 22k splash damage. I am also using headhunter just for some extra fun so I can also reach bursts of 30k-40k damage.
Standard Forever
Last edited by iamstryker on Dec 20, 2013, 5:32:59 AM
"
iamstryker wrote:

1) I don't see how going single target could be faster than using melee splash in place of your weapon elemental gem. Even if you one shot everything you touch it shouldn't be any faster than using splash and would more than likely be slower, especially against packs of white mobs.

2) I am curious as to how you are going to run haste and hatred and not have to use a blood magic gem.

Edit: my build is right around 22k splash damage. I am also using headhunter just for some extra fun so I can also reach bursts of 30k-40k damage.

You can use 2 60% aura's without problems if you use Reduced mana and 1 or 2 5% reserved from passives
"
iamstryker wrote:

1. Hehe yeah, will start using melee splash over wed and maybe siwtch to wed to bosses :)

2. Not sure if I will be able to run both of them, might be at higher levels. Will let you know in the future. If you got anymore questions you can just either ask here or ingame.
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
"
Snuske wrote:

You can use 2 60% aura's without problems if you use Reduced mana and 1 or 2 5% reserved from passives

I knew that but that is not what the OP is doing. He wouldn't use reduced mana because it takes away from his DPS and I haven't looked yet but I am sure he isn't taking those mana reserve passives.
Standard Forever
"
iamstryker wrote:
"
Snuske wrote:

I knew that but that is not what the OP is doing. He wouldn't use reduced mana because it takes away from his DPS and I haven't looked yet but I am sure he isn't taking those mana reserve passives.

What? I am using reduced mana for my auras? lol
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
"
iamstryker wrote:
"
Snuske wrote:

HS / GS are quite sustainable even with 2 auras on and mana leech, cuz their base cost is so cheap, like reave cleave DS etc

This build is a small variation of alkaizer's, with lots more dps, and much less hp, even with a legacy kaoms the hp is crazy low for my tastes
"
"
iamstryker wrote:
"
Snuske wrote:

HS / GS are quite sustainable even with 2 auras on and mana leech, cuz their base cost is so cheap, like reave cleave DS etc

This build is a small variation of alkaizer's, with lots more dps, and much less hp, even with a legacy kaoms the hp is crazy low for my tastes

I expect to be with around 6.5-7k at level ~85 with kaoms

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info