1.1.1 Wings Of Entropy 60K+ AOE DPS | 90K+ DPS, 4kHP+ all res 75% , 200+ Regen [VIDEOS]

shit
Last edited by leothetraveler on Jan 16, 2014, 3:26:26 PM
"
I really liked this build, my duelist is at level 75 and i have 42k dps, 75% all res and 3k hp.

Thx man, glad you liked it! :)
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
Can you give pictures of dual strike offense without party? Thank you!
"
Donaldgo wrote:
Can you give pictures of dual strike offense without party? Thank you!

Yes ofcourse, i can give you both melee splash and with wed(single). Will use both frenzy charges +hatred :)

Edit: Updated pictures with my offense selfbuffed
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
Last edited by Tommie_Sjukskriven on Dec 29, 2013, 6:29:28 AM
Thanks for your reply. For excuse, I have 2 questions.

(1) Out of Mana is a biggest problem in your video currently, becuase of fast attack speed. I cannot see any mana or intelligence augmentation in your gears or skill tree. I guess you need a blood magic gem to make attack smoothly without interruption in single game.

(2) Can you upload a video of Dominus fighting by yourself without party?
Last edited by Donaldgo on Dec 29, 2013, 7:53:01 AM
Hey again!
No need to excuse, feel free to ask questions and I will gladly answer them!

1. I at that time wasnt fully upgraded at the best, better now as I switched carnage to
and I am now using hatred+vitality and dont have many issues, just if I F*ck things up, really :)

2. Yes ofcourse, will start right away, though for the moment is my internet very slow due to over provider having issues after a storm, but it should be up soon! Got one up already, though it's at level 68 and I wasnt upgraded :)

Cheers!

Currently uploading, up in ~40mins
Last edited by Tommie_Sjukskriven on Dec 29, 2013, 8:35:18 AM
Thank you very much. I am very interesting in your build, just because I got Wings of Entropy yesterday. I really want to make a whole new characters just like yours. As I know "Dual strike + Faster attack + Melee Splash + Multistrike + Melee Physical Damage + Add fire damage" mana consumption is around 66. I already counted your mana comsumption is around 169.2 per seconds with full frenzy charge. Due to the upper limitation of mana leech is 12.5% of maximum mana per second ( reference: http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Mana ). Despite how many physical mana leech you have, mana pool is the same important. So I already calculated your necessary mana pool is 1353.6 and then your attack will not be interrupted. It is a reality and actual consideration. And I also interested in how many dps with "Dual strike + Faster attack + Melee Splash + Multistrike + Melee Physical Damage + Blood Magic". Anyway, this is still a very good build.

Thank you very much. I am still waiting your video.
"
Donaldgo wrote:
Thank you very much. I am very interesting in your build, just because I got Wings of Entropy yesterday. I really want to make a whole new characters just like yours. As I know "Dual strike + Faster attack + Melee Splash + Multistrike + Melee Physical Damage + Add fire damage" mana consumption is around 66. I already counted your mana comsumption is around 169.2 per seconds with full frenzy charge. Due to the upper limitation of mana leech is 12.5% of maximum mana per second ( reference: http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Mana ). Despite how many physical mana leech you have, mana pool is the same important. So I already calculated your necessary mana pool is 1353.6 and then your attack will not be interrupted. It is a reality and actual consideration. And I also interested in how many dps with "Dual strike + Faster attack + Melee Splash + Multistrike + Melee Physical Damage + Blood Magic". Anyway, this is still a very good build.

Thank you very much. I am still waiting your video.

Video has been uploaded, and here is a link to it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndOQg0FeMyM

Also, I have high mana leech and dont find I've got too many probelms with mana, and when im in a party and someone got clarity, it works even better.

Also, I took the time fixing some pictures for you with bloodmagic for singletarget aswell as aoe(melee splash)

Spoiler
Dualstrike+Meleesplash+Blood magic+Multistrike+Faster attacks+melee physical damage

Dualstrike+Weapon elemental damage+Blood magic+Multistrike+Faster attacks+melee physical damage

Got any more questins/ want to see more stats let me know! Want to see my build ingame? Send me an ingame message at InsaneEntropy(Standard League)

Thank you, your are so kind. Indeed, I saw the attack interruption in boss fighting. There is upper limit of mana gained in game setting. The slower weapon is suitable for using mana. The faster attacker is suitable for using blood magic. It's so pity the EB node is far far away. Or it may be resolve this problem.

I also had a dual strike duelist character, because it is cool and powerful. I choose using BM gem and the AOE dps is similar with whole different build. Thanks for sharing your experience, it is helpful a lot for me. Maybe one day I can make a similar character as you! ^^

This is my dual strike duelist with sword:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k53vA4GomEw
"
Donaldgo wrote:

Thank you, your are so kind. Indeed, I saw the attack interruption in boss fighting. There is upper limit of mana gained in game setting. The slower weapon is suitable for using mana. The faster attacker is suitable for using blood magic. It's so pity the EB node is far far away. Or it may be resolve this problem.

I also had a dual strike duelist character, because it is cool and powerful. I choose using BM gem and the AOE dps is similar with whole different build. Thanks for sharing your experience, it is helpful a lot for me. Maybe one day I can make a similar character as you! ^^

This is my dual strike duelist with sword:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k53vA4GomEw

Thanks mate, and no problem let me know if you need anything more

PS Nice video :) DS

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info