1.1.1 Wings Of Entropy 60K+ AOE DPS | 90K+ DPS, 4kHP+ all res 75% , 200+ Regen [VIDEOS]

"
Chundadragon wrote:
the main seller for Bringer is the Blind support

rofl, you have no idea dont talk pls
#31 of Rampage League after 7 days played.
Last edited by Insomniask on Jul 27, 2014, 1:53:23 PM
Started to play this character a few days ago. I finished Merciless today at lvl 62 and I'm already doing maps with ease. lvl 67 atm.

I have some questions, and also problems with this build. Not like it's not working but it's not how I expected it to be.

My gear

Spoiler

Need one more level for these.

My passive tree

- I had 6 % mana leech and still had mana issues
- Followed the guide, have hp nodes and hp on gear.... still only 3250 hp at lvl 67.
- max Dual Strike dmg is 24k but the attack speed is much slower than in the OP vids.
- I am not sure how the Enduring Cry + Immortal Cry combo works. Both are linked to cast when damage taken ? Or increased duration is better to link to IC and CWDT instead of EC ?
- I cant run 2 auras, I only run hatred. Hatred requires a lot of INT I was forced to pick up two +30 int nods instead of hp or dmg nods.
- Low amount of socketable items to use all skills ( I want Dual Strike, Cyclone, CWDT, Blood Rage, Leap Slam )

I really need some directions because maps are easy for now, but once I get past 70 it will be a lot harder, but my character will be only a little bit better and I feel like I cant catch up.
Last edited by MegaTen_IV on Jul 29, 2014, 4:40:16 PM
"
Insomniask wrote:
"
Chundadragon wrote:
the main seller for Bringer is the Blind support

rofl, you have no idea dont talk pls

Actually, he's right. Blind is the main reason why an experienced player would want to use bringer instead of a 6L WoE/chest. Combined with quality enfeeble, blind gives player a very high evasion chance without additional gear cost or points you would normally need to spend to improve your defenses.
"
Started to play this character a few days ago. I finished Merciless today at lvl 62 and I'm already doing maps with ease. lvl 67 atm.

I have some questions, and also problems with this build. Not like it's not working but it's not how I expected it to be.

My gear

Spoiler

Need one more level for these.

My passive tree

- I had 6 % mana leech and still had mana issues
- Followed the guide, have hp nodes and hp on gear.... still only 3250 hp at lvl 67.
- max Dual Strike dmg is 24k but the attack speed is much slower than in the OP vids.
- I am not sure how the Enduring Cry + Immortal Cry combo works. Both are linked to cast when damage taken ? Or increased duration is better to link to IC and CWDT instead of EC ?
- I cant run 2 auras, I only run hatred. Hatred requires a lot of INT I was forced to pick up two +30 int nods instead of hp or dmg nods.
- Low amount of socketable items to use all skills ( I want Dual Strike, Cyclone, CWDT, Blood Rage, Leap Slam )

I really need some directions because maps are easy for now, but once I get past 70 it will be a lot harder, but my character will be only a little bit better and I feel like I cant catch up.

lvl 75 now, 4k hp and more dmg but having the same problems as before. Running vitality and hatred means that I have mana issues.
Last edited by MegaTen_IV on Aug 3, 2014, 5:05:07 AM
I have lvl 87 atm
life - 4.9 k
resists - 76% all
dmg AOE - 26k (without Hatered)
and
life regen - 335.9 (with Vitality) 259.9 without

On 88 i will have about 5.1 k life

Im using Vitality or Hatered it depends on map never both . 4% mana leeech + 1 mana flask and its enough.

My Gear:
IGN: BerserkCry LVL 91 / MoodyGod LVL 81
Last edited by Lancelod1992 on Aug 3, 2014, 6:04:32 AM
I am at lvl 72,and made some improvements to the build , with me its working good.
I Have 26.5k dps with Hatred+Herald of Ash
200 regen/s with Vitality
3.1k hp
3570 armor without flasks
20k armor with 2 flasks activated
75%(83% ++ ) of each resist
And im using blood magic with Dual Strike.
Gear

Flasks

Passive_Tree
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAAdwB5wUtDjwR1RLhE0wUIBRSFHEXHRiRG_okmyXfJvgnLyfVKaUwTzB3Mgk0kzboOlJAoEF0RmlHfk4qUEdXDVeXWK9aGluvXz9gQWBLYSFjcGRSZU1lp2xGcmxyqXTtdit4DXrvfNl89YCKhNmE74dqiiKMz5Bskc6Vm5krmy2ezaQZpzCpbqmUrlC2QbvtvJ-9gb6KvqfApsDzwQTBo8RY0iHiYeOf7w7v4_ZI9zL3TQ==
Last edited by tsbost on Sep 10, 2014, 12:25:56 PM
this is a much better build

with BoR i would have 73% block chance.

You can start it as duelist or ranger, scion is possible too.

I run Hatred and Grace and have no mana problems.
5.5k armor without Grace and 10k with Grace.

Also I use a level 5 Dual Strike because
Level 20 Dual strike 11 Mana
Level 5 Dual strike 7 Mana
having about 10-15% more dmg for more than 50% more mana cost
and mana problems, not worth it.

with 500 mana you can at most leech 62 mana/s (12.5%)
if you have about 6 attacks/s and 800 minimum physical dmg/attack
at 2% mana leech you will leech at least 96 mana/s
thats why more mana leech does not do anything

if you want to increase your mana leech you need to increase your max mana

to calculate how much max mana you need here are the formulas

Mana reg = 1.75 * increased Mana Reg
Max mana = Mana Cost * (Attacks per second / 3) * (100 / (12.5 + Mana reg))

in my case i have 40% increased Mana Reg
with a 6L, dual strike costs 39 mana
Mana reg = 1.75 * 1.4 = 2.45
Max mana = 39 * (6.8/3) * (100/(12.5+2.45))= calculator says 592 rounded up

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info