1.1.1 Wings Of Entropy 60K+ AOE DPS | 90K+ DPS, 4kHP+ all res 75% , 200+ Regen [VIDEOS]

"
FreePeter wrote:
I am curious about the keystone Resolute Technique -- why we would like to use this? (At the huge penalty that we don't have any critical strikes anymore? )

I made a similar build for Wings of Entropy and I can tell you that going for RT from a 78% accuracy rating gave me something like a 3k boost in damage. Also, that snake boss from the docks Vaal dungeon in a full party will make you extremely grateful for RT. Once you get RT I also find it easier to notice desync lol.

I never really noticed Dual Strike critting very often but then again I never stacked crit. It's more a matter of playstyle really.
8k damage with hatred now. @ level 60.

I need to improve my gear badly. Any thoughts?

These

"
RDPhibes wrote:
8k damage with hatred now. @ level 60.

I need to improve my gear badly. Any thoughts?

These

If you want to upgrade your gear quick and cheap this is my recipe:

1) you need 2 two-stones rings with 2 elemental resistances. I have on my 92% fire + 102% light + 14% all res...The aim is to get a close 135 res on rings..in this way you eliminate 2 res. to other gear...

2) in one piece of equipment in addition to chaos res you need small amount fire + light to get them to 135%

3) On helmet,gloves,boots,chest and belt you looking for min 20+ Chaos and 30+ cold , then high life and and the more you can find ARmour and Evasion is better

4) on boots look for +20% for movement speed and on gloves for att speed if you can get

5) for amulet i have Stone of Lazhwar, but you can get what you want

6) later you can buy another wings of entropy for second weapon. in first you set for AOE and in second for single target

7) in chest i have CWDT with frost wall + decoy totem ,but you can put anything

This is my passive tree atm

my gear

Last edited by Mr_NObody9 on Apr 14, 2014, 12:15:12 PM
My take on the build

I believe i managed to squeeze out more damage/hp and block chance. What do you guys think?
Last edited by sirfancypants on Apr 14, 2014, 1:13:31 PM
Only one question.
how do u deal with physical damage reflect mod??
the overpower damage will make u died secs.
"
shangyyy wrote:
Only one question.
how do u deal with physical damage reflect mod??
the overpower damage will make u died secs.

I can do physical reflec, even with vulnerability without any trouble. Easy with immortal call cwdt
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
First WoE build I've seen and figured I'd try.
Starting in Invasion tonight with it.

I plan to run Cleave then Lightning Strike until I can sustain the 4l for AOE clearing around 35ish (I'd imagine)

This post is mostly to save the thread but also give some insight on how to level for people who may be new and confused
yo how do you sustain your mana in this build
"
Spazzingkoala wrote:
yo how do you sustain your mana in this build

You pretty much need Mana Leech on a piece of your gear.
Last edited by nobeat on Apr 24, 2014, 9:04:44 AM
can u run this on blood magic keystone?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info