1.1.1 Wings Of Entropy 60K+ AOE DPS | 90K+ DPS, 4kHP+ all res 75% , 200+ Regen [VIDEOS]

It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
Are there any map mods that this build can not handle? Does it handle elemental reflect ok?
IGN: Flickinboogers
"
skuterpie wrote:
Are there any map mods that this build can not handle? Does it handle elemental reflect ok?

I've done double reflect and been fine with immortal call and such, though reflect with vulner can be tough. Half regen is doable but slows you down and no regen is hard, unless you run bm
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
Nice. lol those mods are always a pain in the ass though. Just getting build started =) Won't have koams but will have legacy BoR

Still running hatred/vitality?
Last edited by skuterpie on Apr 2, 2014, 7:19:11 AM
Current set up. Currently around 22k dps self buffed and 3kish hp. Picking up block nodes by sacrificing some damage nodes. Any advice and where to go next: http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAAecFLQ48EiAS4RQgGJEY2xpVIWAkmyXfJvgnLymlMHc0kzboOlJAoEF0Q5xE50ZpR35KfU4qUEdW-lcNWK9br16LXz9gS2EhY3Bko2VNZadnoGoeajtuaXKpdO12K3rvfNl89YCKhNmE74cph2qHdooikAqQbJHOlZuZK565n8ukrKcwqBiplKvFtkG77byfvYG-p8APwKbA88EEz_jSIdJN3Q3iYeOf7w7v4_Iv9zL3TfzF

The dps on that video doesnt looks good, can u make Dominus video?
I really cant understant that build, u have not dual weield block nodes.
Wings of Entropy is counted both as DW and Double hand :)

"
ashamanbg wrote:
I really cant understant that build, u have not dual weield block nodes.
I am curious about the keystone Resolute Technique -- why we would like to use this? (At the huge penalty that we don't have any critical strikes anymore? )
"
FreePeter wrote:
I am curious about the keystone Resolute Technique -- why we would like to use this? (At the huge penalty that we don't have any critical strikes anymore? )

It's the choice between having a 5% crit chance (you might push it a bit higher, but not much) and hitting every single attack that you do rather than only four of every five (at an optimistic 80% accuracy rating).
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/532639/filter-account-type/staff

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info