Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

1.1.1 Wings Of Entropy 60K+ AOE DPS | 90K+ DPS, 4kHP+ all res 75% , 200+ Regen [VIDEOS]

Interested in an updated skill tree
IGN: MayHeart
Last edited by LtCplMax on Mar 5, 2014, 11:26:14 PM
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
Last edited by Tommie_Sjukskriven on Mar 6, 2014, 5:00:26 AM
I think its better to go wrecking ball then berserking... couple % less attack speed but lots of damage?
Its very nice build mate..I started playing with marauder in new ambush league(curently lvl 20) and I made some minor changes in passive tree so I'm interested in your opinion...Primarily I agree with LordDargath, Wrecking Ball + Ambidexterity can be better then Berserking..Also i took Bravado + Riddle of steel + 2 pasive around Butchery + Fell the Week..Since I removed some life based nodes can you tell me will this be a problem in end game?

This is passive tree...Still thinking about minor changing.
"
LordDargath wrote:
I think its better to go wrecking ball then berserking... couple % less attack speed but lots of damage?

This new build has rougly 100% more damage and 30% less attack speed than pre patch and that gave us less damage(not much but few 1000) which means loosing more ias for damage will probably be a slight decrease aswell

"
Mr_NObody9 wrote:
Its very nice build mate..I started playing with marauder in new ambush league(curently lvl 20) and I made some minor changes in passive tree so I'm interested in your opinion...Primarily I agree with LordDargath, Wrecking Ball + Ambidexterity can be better then Berserking..Also i took Bravado + Riddle of steel + 2 pasive around Butchery + Fell the Week..Since I removed some life based nodes can you tell me will this be a problem in end game?

This is passive tree...Still thinking about minor changing.

You should take master of the arena, theres a difference when you're using melee splash which gives you greater aoe.

It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
"
You should take master of the arena, theres a difference when you're using melee splash which gives you greater aoe.

Tnx for good advice. I've always avoided to take that 3 life nodes near the Master of arena because I thought MOA is useless passive skill. I was not familiar with Melee Weapon range advantage. This will drastically change that part of passive tree. Also i hope that MOA have influence to Flicker strike range because i want to use FS also as AOE 2nd skill. And one more thing, do you think that i use Dervish passive + 2 x dual wield block passives agound him instead of 1 x +10 dexterity and 1 x Armour and Evasion 8% passive ? I think it may be better 14% Additional Block chance + 16% increased physical damange than 10 dex + 8% Evasion and Armour.

Passive tree after change
Hey guys i worked a bit at my Passiv Tree.
What do you guys think about it. And is there anything which should be changed ?

Passiv Tree
Does anyone have a problem with their mana? I have to sacrifice a gem slot for Blood Magic in order to consistently use Dual Strike. Otherwise, I would use it twice and wait for my mana to regen until I can use it again. I tried running at 2% mana leech and 4% mana leech and still the same. Tried not using aura so I have the full mana to play with but also the same result. Do I just need to upgrade my gear to get more intelligence? I'm pretty much running the same intelligence nodes as everyone that posted.

Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info