1.1.1 Wings Of Entropy 60K+ AOE DPS | 90K+ DPS, 4kHP+ all res 75% , 200+ Regen [VIDEOS]

"
Kenjosun wrote:
BUMP <3

Thx man, hope you enjoy the build =)

Edit: About that cyclone video, might take a week or so, my HDD recently crahsed and I rather not record to my SSD, so will wait til i got a new HDD. If you cant wait, let me know ingame and I can show you
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
Last edited by Tommie_Sjukskriven on Jan 16, 2014, 10:43:54 AM
The build has very high dps but no survivability. This build cant facetank high level maps.
U are so damn obecessed for dps and u didnt get any defenses, your marauder groundslam build and this damn build have no survivability... there are only dps. Dont worth to waste your time with this build.
"
The build has very high dps but no survivability. This build cant facetank high level maps.
U are so damn obecessed for dps and u didnt get any defenses, your marauder groundslam build and this damn build have no survivability... there are only dps. Dont worth to waste your time with this build.

This character without kaoms and with mings heart 4000+hp, capped all res, 200life reg, 8sec physical immunity with 4charges + immortal call, 4k armour without any buffs and around 9% lifeleech. May I ask how that has no survivability? I've tried 77+ maps without ANY CHEST PIECE and still tanked with ease. Your argument is invalid! :)

Edit: Btw, I've solotanked dual piety in shrine with -max res in a 6man party(with kaoms yes, but could probably do it without). Solotanked dual vaal without kaom's
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
Last edited by Tommie_Sjukskriven on Jan 17, 2014, 9:31:05 AM
Hi dude.
Nice work.
I have similiar build and have some question you might be able to help:

How you manage mana?
How can you run 2 auras?

I have 2% leech mana, but seems insufficient when trying to kill high life packs.
I have reduced mana on auras but if i ran 2, i have like 50 mana left.

thanks!
Upon hitting level 65 with this build, I have determined it sucks, and will get no better.
"
chaelp wrote:
Upon hitting level 65 with this build, I have determined it sucks, and will get no better.

Maybe you're just bad at the game? Something to consider.
@UnfairMonopoly
what do you think about using a life leach gem when lvling up? i seem to havesome sustain issues
"
Potatooman wrote:
Hi dude.
Nice work.
I have similiar build and have some question you might be able to help:

How you manage mana?
How can you run 2 auras?

I have 2% leech mana, but seems insufficient when trying to kill high life packs.
I have reduced mana on auras but if i ran 2, i have like 50 mana left.

thanks!

Hello!

I had some trouble leveling too with mana, but as I hit higher levels and stopped using 2x 60% auras, I started to use 1x 60% (Hatred) + 1x 40% (vitality) along with a level20 reduced mana I am fine(though can be some problems in no reg/half reg). I also always carry an instant pot with me, just in case I am in need of mana quick, i.e a boss.

I have 2% leech on my ring, and now 2% on ym amulete and I have no trouble at all. It's even easier to sustain the mana the bigger the pack is(more mana leeched)

"
chaelp wrote:

And how is that? In term of surviveability or damage? I've helped several people getting alot better. Your build will just only get better the more you level. I'd like to help you too if you told me what is making you stuck?

"
ZiggySobotka wrote:
Maybe you're just bad at the game? Something to consider.

Maybe, well I could maybe help him if I knew what made him "stuck". Based on his char, I'd assume its his only duelist(level 65) and at that point, the build will just get better!

"
SrubbySrub wrote:
what do you think about using a life leach gem when lvling up? i seem to havesome sustain issues

Yes ofcourse, I used a carnage heart which gave me life leech and I forgot to mention that life leech is a very good support to use (til you either got life leech on gear, can run blood rage fairly easy and/or got blood drinker from tree) if you're having trouble leveling! :)

WTS My Dual Strike Items [DOMINATION]

I quit this build for the sole reason it not fitting my style. Other than that, the DPS with this gear is insane. I would recommend anyone to attempt this build if asked.
really like the guide! im lvl 73 atm and the build is really comming into its prime, i did change a few things in the tree because im poor and needed more tankiness from tree instead of items.
Thx for the guide and for all the advice

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info