1.1.1 Wings Of Entropy 60K+ AOE DPS | 90K+ DPS, 4kHP+ all res 75% , 200+ Regen [VIDEOS]

"
ZiggySobotka wrote:
"
chaelp wrote:
Upon hitting level 65 with this build, I have determined it sucks, and will get no better.

Maybe you're just bad at the game? Something to consider.

lol
Man this build is awesome. Decided to spend a whole lot of Regrets (around 35) on my level 73 Duelist to do this build. Got a decent WoE for 20c and threw together the rest of the gear from my other characters and stash. Dps is very good considering how little currency is invested! Can't believe WoE is not more popular, this weapon is so good :D The build also works very well with Infernal Blow which is awesome if you want a change of pace and gameplay.

Currently just wish I had a 6L chest, but next I'm going for a Q15-20 Melee Splash, that would increase clear speed a lot I think.

Current gear. Any good tips on how to improve it? Currently capped resists (barely), 41% damage reduction which is not too bad, 37% block and 9% spell block. 17.3k with 5 Frenzy Charges and Melee Splash, 23k if I replace Melee Splash with WED for bosses.

All in all a pretty fucking awesome build. GG man.
"
SrubbySrub wrote:
really like the guide! im lvl 73 atm and the build is really comming into its prime, i did change a few things in the tree because im poor and needed more tankiness from tree instead of items.
Thx for the guide and for all the advice

Thanks, glad you liked it. Yeah, you could drop some damage nodes and work your way to the marauder tree which has alot of surviveability nodes(such as hp/armour)

"
magflue wrote:
Man this build is awesome. Decided to spend a whole lot of Regrets (around 35) on my level 73 Duelist to do this build. Got a decent WoE for 20c and threw together the rest of the gear from my other characters and stash. Dps is very good considering how little currency is invested! Can't believe WoE is not more popular, this weapon is so good :D The build also works very well with Infernal Blow which is awesome if you want a change of pace and gameplay.

Currently just wish I had a 6L chest, but next I'm going for a Q15-20 Melee Splash, that would increase clear speed a lot I think.

Current gear. Any good tips on how to improve it? Currently capped resists (barely), 41% damage reduction which is not too bad, 37% block and 9% spell block. 17.3k with 5 Frenzy Charges and Melee Splash, 23k if I replace Melee Splash with WED for bosses.

Hey! Thanks man, appreciated. Yeah woe is underrated imo. And yes, a quality melee splash(for those who dont know, it gives radius) will increase your clearspeed.

Your gloves are great for resist/hp. Bots are nice too, they would be great with hp and maybe ms. Your belt isnt too good, though if you dont need higher resists on it, it works. I'd say most of your gear is gg viable, though maybe get some rings/amu with higher hp and upgrade your chest. Also, 17,3k with splash with this gear shows this build's potential. Not a 6l nor greatest dps amulets, yet high dmg that can carry you through endgame :)
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
"
"
SrubbySrub wrote:
really like the guide! im lvl 73 atm and the build is really comming into its prime, i did change a few things in the tree because im poor and needed more tankiness from tree instead of items.
Thx for the guide and for all the advice

Thanks, glad you liked it. Yeah, you could drop some damage nodes and work your way to the marauder tree which has alot of surviveability nodes(such as hp/armour)

"
magflue wrote:

Hey! Thanks man, appreciated. Yeah woe is underrated imo. And yes, a quality melee splash(for those who dont know, it gives radius) will increase your clearspeed.

Your gloves are great for resist/hp. Bots are nice too, they would be great with hp and maybe ms. Your belt isnt too good, though if you dont need higher resists on it, it works. I'd say most of your gear is gg viable, though maybe get some rings/amu with higher hp and upgrade your chest. Also, 17,3k with splash with this gear shows this build's potential. Not a 6l nor greatest dps amulets, yet high dmg that can carry you through endgame :)

I replaced Vitality with Purity of Elements so I'm able to use this belt
. Though I gotta say I do have some survivability issues currently, but I suppose it would be sorted when I replace my gloves (I do have another pair but not sure if I'd get max res), and my Amulet has 0 Life and both rings have pretty low life rolls especially the one with only 21 Life. I also found it to be a little bothersome to cast Enduring Cry manually so I currently have 2 CWDT set up, one high level with Molten Shell + Immortal Call, and one low level with a quality Enduring Cry.

Currently very low on currency as I had to spend ~45 regrets (not 35 like I first thought) to get the build working. Still have some damage nodes to pick up, by level 80 my char should be a lot better with higher dps and survivability. Hopefully I'll be able to run 75+ maps on this character soon! Just need more Life on gear and I'll be sorted I think.
6k HP with Legacy Kaoms

HAAAAAAAAH AAAAAAAA HAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
zzZzzzZzzZz
"
Tzaina wrote:
6k HP with Legacy Kaoms

HAAAAAAAAH AAAAAAAA HAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

got 7k :)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
A friend of mine was following my build when he said, blooddance boots works great with this build. Tried it and he was correct. Get very high life reg (5% with 5 charges), movement speed and attackspeed(dont thinkthat it gives us 2% less ias, but it gives us 3% increased ias vs 5%). Run purity instead of vitality to get capped resists.

Also, upgraded my boots+belt

Must get movement speed on boots(preferably 30, will settle on 25 for now) and armour/wed on belt!
nice gear you got there :) free bump
Soloing Olmec's Sanctum's final boss

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uoSUoaMn-g
im rocking alpha howl for shits n giggles

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info