1.1.1 Wings Of Entropy 60K+ AOE DPS | 90K+ DPS, 4kHP+ all res 75% , 200+ Regen [VIDEOS]

"

What? I am using reduced mana for my auras? lol

I was referring to using reduced mana on your main skill
Standard Forever
"
iamstryker wrote:
"

What? I am using reduced mana for my auras? lol

I was referring to using reduced mana on your main skill

Blood magic would then be a much better choice :)
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
"

I expect to be with around 6.5-7k at level ~85 with kaoms

yes thats decent but keep in mind (a) relatively thats pretty bad considering legacy kaoms builds were an easy 8k before the life nodes buff on release and (b) the ridiculous legacy kaoms availability and price
"
"

I expect to be with around 6.5-7k at level ~85 with kaoms

yes thats decent but keep in mind (a) relatively thats pretty bad considering legacy kaoms builds were an easy 8k before the life nodes buff on release and (b) the ridiculous legacy kaoms availability and price

Yes ofcourse. But most end game builds are at 3.5-4k hp, im at 3.7k without now and 6.4k with at level 74 :)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
Uploading a video showing end game in a full party (with 1 friednd using many auras)
Also, updated and done more in the guide, will finish this tomorrow.

Majour changes
Switched Haste to Vitality, due lesser reservation and I get alot more reg, which makes this build very strong and makes it easier to sustain blood rage
Added a new video with shows this build end game http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VNIYZph6iE

Finished guide, just some screenshots to upload. If you have any questions feel free to ask me ingame @InsaneEntropy
Last edited by Tommie_Sjukskriven on Dec 23, 2013, 4:05:54 AM
Very very expensive build, with 6l wep and legacy kaom is easy
"
ashamanbg wrote:
Very very expensive build, with 6l wep and legacy kaom is easy

Kaom's Heart or a 6l Wings is not needed for this build, just works good. 6l gives more dps and kaoms more hp. With 5l I got like 28k aoe dps and without kaoms at 3.8k(with carnage) :)
Thanks to Kieren_GGG for helping me with an issue i had posting pictures

New screenshots added and i've also spoke with someone on domination following this guide, he doesnt have 5l nor kaoms, and still do very well. He had 35k dps and no trouble surving :)
Btw, selling my WoE, perfect for this Build, 4.5 Ex b/o

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info