[0.11.0] Eldritch Battery/Armour Crit Dagger Shadow (Based off the CI Crit Dagger Shadow concept)

After 2 days what is your veredict? CI build or EB/Armor/HP? I'm at the point of no return and I don't feel like buying Regrets later on :(.
Last edited by Sanctum on Jan 25, 2013, 7:10:00 AM
I'm having mana issues at level 17, have I leveled my gems too much? Should I stop? or should I just level them every chance I get?

And yes I'm a noob :x
I'm guessing we are using normal Shields instead of Spirit Shields in this one? (I mean the Off-Hand item)
Last edited by hoss87 on Jan 25, 2013, 9:14:53 AM
"
Daze wrote:
@Invalesco

You're currently playing this build right?

Any changes or tweaks we might see in the future? I've tried to do a few changes here and there, but I seem to default to the way you set it up originally.

---

Level 30 now (finished Act 2) and making my way to the left side the passive tree for more health nodes and Troll's Blood as my priority since the dmg is still good.

I have a general question about gem quality. Do they ever drop with higher quality or is the only way to improve them through Gemcutter's Prism?

yup, currently playing this build. I think Freezing Pulse + LMP is actually a pretty nice aoe that can be used all the way to cruel even. will edit that into the OP.

and yup, q gems can drop like what vrakk said

"
Mestitia wrote:
I'm having mana issues at level 17, have I leveled my gems too much? Should I stop? or should I just level them every chance I get?

And yes I'm a noob :x

My advice is to not level your curse gems at all. Everything else can be leveled. Lightning strike maybe don't level it beyond level 8 for now. Mana issues are prevalent with the shadow class i'm afraid. Just use your mana flasks strategically and you'll do alright though.

"
hoss87 wrote:
I'm guessing we are using normal Shields instead of Spirit Shields in this one? (I mean the Off-Hand item)

Yup normal shields :)
Build of the Week 14
The first Righteous Fire/Non-Shavronne's/Shavronne's HC
Shameless self-proclaimed theory-crafting extraordinaire and forum crusader
Just decided to update you guys on how i'm doing in HC at the moment. Currently level 46 and just entered cruel city of sarn. Pretty much solo-ed the entire game so far.

Initial plan was to switch to 1h + shield in cruel act1 but the build and some nice +life gear is proving more robust than i originally thought so i'm still dual wielding at the moment.

Main aoe is fire trap, whirling blades and FP + LMP. Decided to leave LS till later since i'm not having any problems with my current setup.

FP + LMP's DPS is 3x124
Single target DPS atm is 1.5k with dual strike.

Gear that I used to defeat vaal.
Spoiler

thanks to marquesz for selling me the foil!

both weapons were traded for, everything else was crafted/found

Currently at 1.8k HP, 150 ES, 422 max mana, 210 mana reserved by high level wrath and level 3 grace

Edit: Current Tree
Build of the Week 14
Last edited by Invalesco on Jan 25, 2013, 11:22:36 AM
Should I level up my auras?
"
Sanctum wrote:

yup, unless they include clarity which people generally do not level up past 5
Build of the Week 14
"
Invalesco wrote:
"
Sanctum wrote:

yup, unless they include clarity which people generally do not level up past 5

Ah, okay, what about dual strike/flicker?

And lastly, did you find those weapons?
thanks for the update, it's really helpful to see what you're using to progress

how much of your mana is reserved by leveling wrath/other auras so high and does it cause mana issues? if so i suppose you deal with them with flasks as you mentioned above

suppose i need to find some +mana gear as well
Last edited by Antiself on Jan 25, 2013, 10:35:03 AM
I'm currently level 31 using this build. Was 29 when I finished act 2 and have been just goofing around and doing Oversoul runs for some gear. Totally having a blast, although in addition to what others have stated my GOD does it run out of mana constantly. Almost to the point of annoyance lol. In comparison my level 30 FP Cold/crit witch could just spam all day long With multiple support gems+aura's etc etc. My shadow is running No aura's at all. Course an extra 150 mana and clarity likely helped haha.

Curious, DOES shadow every get to a point when you can just go town with LS or whatever main attack one has chosen? I don't mind pot use/juggling at all but it IS a bit tiresome when every med-large group means using the stuff lol.

PS: Wish I could find some decent daggers. I always find maces and axes haha. Great guide btw Invalesco, Thank you!~
IGN - Dapper_The_Strapper
"Stripper with a strap-on"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info