Beating Nemesis without rares or uniques

I would find this thread 10x as interesting if you just played without "life" mods on items. Since life + resist is the only thing you really need to clear this game (be it in a tediues
slow fashion)

Basically you are doing what people do every time a new league starts, but you have the advantage of trading for ubber blue's that are not even present in a newly formed league (where people will have maybe 1 of those good rolled blue's you use in there entire set of gear)

Don't know why, but i don't see a challenge in this. Get 250% life and 80% resist from tree and go to act2 mercilles np. Hope you don't desync ore any of the ways to enjoy a bullshit dead.

Must be me, but i am underwhelmed with what is considered a challenge in this thread :/

Still good luck OP, would not amaze me if you reach act3 merc.

(i see people doing maps with blue items only on nemesis during the first week :/, i don't see how doing it when you use the market, and the market is already saturated is a challenge)

Just my opinion, everybody is entitled to there own opinion.
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
This is really entertaining man, tbh. Whisper Niz_ if you need anything.

And in reference to the post above me, people didn't just use magic items in the beginning of nemesis. I have been playing since the first day, and it is extremely easy to get rares, which make a gigantic difference. It was also not hard to get twink uniques after a day or two, at all. So magic only is a big difference IMO, and in merciless it will not be easy.
Current IGN: TheBearerOfLight
Gizoogle Chris: "Da State of Exile muthafuckas axed mah crazy ass ta post a reminder dat they podcast is dis weekend, as usual. It aint nuthin but tha nick nack patty wack, I still gots tha bigger sack."
Last edited by BoltThrower87 on Dec 15, 2013, 6:05:13 AM
I heard that Notregret was going to do a solo,self found/gamble,no twink from an empty stash tab challenge after he beats merci Dom.

I'll be back with popcorn when he starts that challenge.
11/10 would read again. good luck with merc
I am doing this without life rolls on items except for implicit life mods (2x 30 from coral rings and 40 from leather belt) and no summons after reading this thread.

Because you know, i like to challenge myself.

'-.-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
nice. haha
Why ask Why and start by denying before you have actually tried?
OP this is epic!! My last post on forum is more than a year ago(finding posting on forum is wasting my time) And I just broke that rule because of this post!!
Very good story : ) I really hope u complete your mission ! and own Dominion on Merciless : )
Be an elitist cherry picking gear stats and build instead.
You should be streaming it with updated highlights and regular gear checks otherwise it didn't happen.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info