Beating Nemesis without rares or uniques

"
jstq wrote:
it was possible to beat d2:lod all difficulties and uber bosses with only white belt and no other gear...

only on some classes
"
jstq wrote:
it was possible to beat d2:lod all difficulties and uber bosses with only white belt and no other gear...

Good 'ol times ..... naked Hardcore runs were very common in the german D2 community.
Make
Spectral Throw
great again
"
CommodoX wrote:
"
jstq wrote:

Good 'ol times ..... naked Hardcore runs were very common in the german D2 community.
yeah that was fun. Some ppl do this even now.
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
Good job proving all the detractors wrong.
IGN - Duck_Ya
"
syrioforel wrote:

Cruel dominus is more painful than stepping on a lego.

That me laugh out loud
"What have you become when even nightmares fears you ?"
I keep following this,it just goes to show that you can progress through the acts at level in blue gear and complete it, if your not 1/2 retarded.
Twitch.tv/Nithryok
"
Nithryok wrote:
I keep following this,it just goes to show that you can progress through the acts at level in blue gear and complete it, if your not 1/2 retarded.

So...

being 3/4 retarded means I'm out of luck.

dammit
BUMP
New Log Entry is up

I'm at Piety's doorstep and I have nothing to be afraid of

For my upcoming 14th log I will be answering any questions you have so ask away!
Look forward to it!
Last edited by NotRegret on Dec 17, 2013, 10:48:18 PM
I, Hulk, Kiwi and Witchy applaud you sir!!!!!

You speak our world as we are strict Kiwicore players.

GG GGG!!!!!!!
Existence is infinite, a weave of live and dead, beyond the understanding of the many mortal threads.
Embrace death to honour the lost, no fear in life no matter the cost. With one of all we are and all of one we trust, throughout past, present and future...... be just.
"
LeHeup80 wrote:
I, Hulk, Kiwi and Witchy applaud you sir!!!!!

You speak our world as we are strict Kiwicore players.

GG GGG!!!!!!!

"Kiwicore"?

I heard it has something to do with deleting dead HC characters, and never logout-quitting - and I agree. this is what "hardcore" should have been from the start.

but I also heard it has some other - somewhat wacky - restrictions, which pretty much define you guys as masochists.
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info