Beating Nemesis without rares or uniques

"
"
simnel wrote:
Yawn. Is there anyone out there who believed this wasn't possible?

Does it sound fun? No. Are you overlevelling the content significantly to make up for your artificial limitations? Yep. Are you proving anything by doing this? No.

Rewrite the initial post as "hey this is a fun challenge I'm setting up for myself" and it sounds interesting. Right now - with a chip-on-your-shoulder post about how dumb people are for wanting the game not to force them to massively overlevel content - well, yawn.

significantly overleveling content? he is lvl 50 and as the same quest state as everyone in act 3 cruel. only guys who pay for the boss kills/ a rush are under his level.

so stahp talking such nonsense.

edith says: make it your own, then u can feel it your own how "cheap" it is. But i guess a "pro" like you make it without using a mouse, right.

Hands-free or you're a noob. Pros just shout at it until it does the right thing.
IGN: SplitEpimorphism
I have only grinded for levels twice so far.

The first time I was only a few experience away from gaining a new level on my storm call gem. A single docks run got me what I wanted.

I grined 5 levels in act 2 cruel and than just sort of ran past half the monsters to get the quests over with quickly which sort of my made up for my grinding since I got almost no xp from questing.

Apart from that I've just been doing the quests in order. I almost never skip a side quest, even the ones that only offer rares as a reward since I might get lucky and get a rare I can sell to another player. I kill every single monster I run across in my path except for ones that are generated with super tanky stats that take forever to kill like the unique rock golem genes.
I have never joined a party to take short cuts. I travel to every area myself and 90% of the time I will hunt for the WP because a) if I have to leave to do IRL stuff I continue where I left off b) you can sometimes sell WPs to other players for a quick orb.

As someone said before I am at the normel amount of experience for someone in my quest state.
I just finished killing piety in crematorium.

A new log entry is coming soon once enough interesting things happen.
BUMP

New log entry is up. I wrote a lot of stuff but no boss kills today.
Free bump for genuine interest.
Still breathin', aye?
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
Don't let the haters get you down. I enjoyed this very much. You said you don't know what to do after finishing up some nodes in the witch area. Why not increase your block chance? Any chance to completely avoid taking physical would be a boost for you I would think. Just a thought. You can easily get 14% - 15% more right in the shield cluster you are already in, and just above it.
I can see your / Back is turned and / If I could I'd / Stick my knife in.
Crawl Away, TOOL

Don't get hacked. Make a new email for your account and use a long password.
Last edited by Xalmaren on Dec 17, 2013, 4:40:16 PM
Posting so I can follow this easier.
Sound the dread alarm, through the primal body! Sound the reveille, to be or not to be. Rise! Stay the grand finale! Stay the reading of our swan song and epilogue. One drive to stay alive! Elementary, muster every fiber. Mobilize! Stay alive!
Following.
Sound the dread alarm, through the primal body! Sound the reveille, to be or not to be. Rise! Stay the grand finale! Stay the reading of our swan song and epilogue. One drive to stay alive! Elementary, muster every fiber. Mobilize! Stay alive!
"
Posting so I can follow this easier.

"
Following.

Lol :-D, gogogo notregret?

(i am imagining you with a T-shirt flag and everything atm :d )
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
it was possible to beat d2:lod all difficulties and uber bosses with only white belt and no other gear...
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info