Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

"
Trelga wrote:
Just how cheap and viable is this build? I'm currently use the rest of my rampage time to come up with abuild i want to do for next leauge... would this be a good first build or no?

I did a SRS build this time.. really cheap.. only needed item was the staff.. and i got lucky and used only 2 alts to get a plus 2 fire staff..

but srs to me got boring really quick.

Thinking of this or a cyclone build, love the skill, but both don't seem all that cheap.

Its really cheap, see my items. The only expensive thing is the chest, and u really dont need it... u can run tabula since u wont get hit much.
The foils were self find...but decent 250 Ele dps would be around 5 ex i think, so...
1ex for alpha (this is a must for running auras)
5-10ex for weapon (depends if u want dual or shield)
1,5ex for tabula
FREE for helm / gloves / boots / jewelry ( all self find )

"
mayanrm wrote:

Im running dual foil. 13k dps at lv 80 with Anger+Wrath+Haste+Herald of light

I think about dropping the 1% lifereg node and one of the lifenodes for light dmg & shock, next to trickery. Could potentially increase the damage by a lot. Opinions?

Also it would trigger HoT. Even more dmg!

Just tested it. If running HoT TOTALLY worth it imo. Awesome.
Patch 1.3 - never forget the big qq!
Last edited by Patsn on Oct 29, 2014, 11:51:33 AM
Very nice build and i'm following your build, but i have 1 question. How can u run 5 auras? I do exactly every step in your passive, but i can run 4 aura only ( level 77 atm, drop all node aura like your passive).

Here's my items :

My dps : 8k8
5 auras is outdated, nowadays it is "only" wrath, anger, haste and Heral of Ice/THUNDER.

Edit:

Here's my current gear. Doing 74 maps quite easily, don't have higher ones for testing.

Mmmmm dat gears

Patch 1.3 - never forget the big qq!
Last edited by Patsn on Oct 29, 2014, 5:08:31 PM
Hey Mathil, what links would you recommend for a 5-Link on the spectral throw?
Im selling some nice foils for this build ^^

Lv 50 or less

Lv 52

Lv 62

In the passive skill tree for ranger it says I should take evasion and
life, but on your vidio says that I should take the projectile dmg.
Should I follow the Red Line http://prntscr.com/51y44i or just
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgIACC6bjRmO7YMAXtN-_rp9dcSiu-OXBi2DGo_22vsJGYqbtRa_D6tTNVHZsJL_k2HiJpVVS4w2r-vKSsM6gwlvnlFMrEd9WypNSsg_J7XybqrYvTWS_gq3PsauPC356EGHxp4Qfwx9gseX_n69xPasqiftfNlyqWaewBpZ8xcv-tJk51XWgKSG0SSw42o26RZvJKoaOKeEkFXsOHflV-IUTQSzMomiAPAfH0EDHocZbBb8S7Q45Rn79UV8l5f-j_JFsQW40IGv2joo-sDjS1fxs03jOuECcdQjBbXo1iLq.
And my english are not the best so hope you understand
"
Hey Mathil, what links would you recommend for a 5-Link on the spectral throw?

I'm running this as my default config; in half regen maps or against really deadly bosses I'll swap WED for life leech. If I ever get a 6L, I'll probably go for another red socket so I can swap LL/Added Fire as needed.

Did you ever see history portrayed as an old man with a wise brow and pulseless heart, weighing all things in the balance of reason?
Is not rather the genius of history like an eternal, imploring maiden, full of fire, with a burning heart and flaming soul, humanly warm and humanly beautiful?
"
mayanrm wrote:
"
Trelga wrote:
Just how cheap and viable is this build? I'm currently use the rest of my rampage time to come up with abuild i want to do for next leauge... would this be a good first build or no?

I did a SRS build this time.. really cheap.. only needed item was the staff.. and i got lucky and used only 2 alts to get a plus 2 fire staff..

but srs to me got boring really quick.

Thinking of this or a cyclone build, love the skill, but both don't seem all that cheap.

Its really cheap, see my items. The only expensive thing is the chest, and u really dont need it... u can run tabula since u wont get hit much.
The foils were self find...but decent 250 Ele dps would be around 5 ex i think, so...
1ex for alpha (this is a must for running auras)
5-10ex for weapon (depends if u want dual or shield)
1,5ex for tabula
FREE for helm / gloves / boots / jewelry ( all self find )

"
mayanrm wrote:

Im running dual foil. 13k dps at lv 80 with Anger+Wrath+Haste+Herald of light

That still seems sort of expensive for a fresh league. Maybe i'm wrong, but i'm not a great player so i dont amass wealth quickly. Average player at best. Build looks really fun, but i'm not sure I could make it to maps to start gaing currency as a first character. The alpha howl worries me as it seems it's pretty much needed to give this build the damage to get through maps. While not a super expensive item, to an average player it definitly can be in a fresh league.
Last edited by Trelga on Nov 4, 2014, 1:49:53 AM
"
Trelga wrote:
That still seems sort of expensive for a fresh league. Maybe i'm wrong, but i'm not a great player so i dont amass wealth quickly. Average player at best. Build looks really fun, but i'm not sure I could make it to maps to start gaing currency as a first character. The alpha howl worries me as it seems it's pretty much needed to give this build the damage to get through maps. While not a super expensive item, to an average player it definitly can be in a fresh league.

You can achieve similiar results with Geofri's Crest before you get Alpha's.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info