Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

There's any chance of doing this on low life? (with shavs) and no, i dont want fyndel 1000ex build ;)
Man elemental buzzsaw as it was intended is somewhat of a budget build. Since it uses flat damage sources (mostly from auras, mildly from equipment too) it is not gear dependent but it also has a relatively low ceiling for DPS.

If you want to really amp the DPS you can try a crit variant, my build:

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1094097

My build is not low life and it doesn't use a Shavs. But you can apply the same principles (of dealing damage) for your build.

Get a decent elemental ambusher and some ES gear and you are pretty much good to go. You can either go full blood magic or on mana. Pretty much that's the only choice you need to make.
"
mayanrm wrote:
There's any chance of doing this on low life? (with shavs) and no, i dont want fyndel 1000ex build ;)

No point doing this concept low-life, you can do Fyndel's build with about 10 ex + Shavs as well.

You just need a 2 ex dagger, 1 ex jewellery and some ES pieces.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Last edited by Chundadragon on Oct 27, 2014, 5:22:17 PM
"
Chundadragon wrote:
"
mayanrm wrote:

No point doing this concept low-life, you can do Fyndel's build with about 10 ex + Shavs as well.

You just need a 2 ex dagger, 1 ex jewellery and some ES pieces.

I think it's a question of budget. Starting with a physical damage dagger you can outperform JUST elemental damage if you have strong enough equipment. But on a 10 ex budget (excluding the Shavs) I think pure elemental is just as efficient if not better. And let's be reasonable here, what dagger are you going to buy for 2 ex? a 200 PDPS one?

So sure you can follow the fyndel build with a good budget (say 50 exalts or so) and truthfully I don't see how that would be a problem when you already have a Shavs o.O But if you are 'starving' so to say, go elemental!
What about dualwield elefoils when on SC?
Or do I loose too much defense w/o a shield?
Patch 1.3 - never forget the big qq!
"
Patsn wrote:

You can't (or shouldn't) dual wield in spectral throw because you will have no benefit from it. Why? Because if you do, you alternate weapons for each attack. In other words your attack values don't add up. You could do it out of diversity o.O with some wacky build, but?... why would you do that? :D
"
SFXisMag1c wrote:
But on a 10 ex budget (excluding the Shavs) I think pure elemental is just as efficient if not better. And let's be reasonable here, what dagger are you going to buy for 2 ex? a 200 PDPS one?

So sure you can follow the fyndel build with a good budget (say 50 exalts or so) and truthfully I don't see how that would be a problem when you already have a Shavs o.O But if you are 'starving' so to say, go elemental!

When I say 2 ex, obviously I mean the 2 exalt Elreon mod for a 300+ pdps Ambusher.

And when it comes to phys/ele hybrid, hybrid will always be better due to freeing a gem slot.

Low life will always have ele as a given because you can have all the auras you want.
Last edited by Chundadragon on Oct 28, 2014, 2:00:29 PM
"
SFXisMag1c wrote:
"
Patsn wrote:

You can't (or shouldn't) dual wield in spectral throw because you will have no benefit from it. Why? Because if you do, you alternate weapons for each attack. In other words your attack values don't add up. You could do it out of diversity o.O with some wacky build, but?... why would you do that? :D

You can do it if both your weapons are equally good for the dual wield attack speed bonus.

Negligible but cute if you're a DPS whore.
"
Chundadragon wrote:
"
SFXisMag1c wrote:
"
Patsn wrote:

You can do it if both your weapons are equally good for the dual wield attack speed bonus.

Negligible but cute if you're a DPS whore.

Im running dual foil. 13k dps at lv 80 with Anger+Wrath+Haste+Herald of light

Just how cheap and viable is this build? I'm currently use the rest of my rampage time to come up with abuild i want to do for next leauge... would this be a good first build or no?

I did a SRS build this time.. really cheap.. only needed item was the staff.. and i got lucky and used only 2 alts to get a plus 2 fire staff..

but srs to me got boring really quick.

Thinking of this or a cyclone build, love the skill, but both don't seem all that cheap.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info