Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

"
moraug wrote:
"
moraug wrote:
Leveling links are broken.
Could anyone describe the leveling order for Scion start?

No one knows the order to get notable passives?

Fill out ranger, pick up aura go towards templar, fill out life basically.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
Chundadragon wrote:
"
moraug wrote:
"
moraug wrote:
Leveling links are broken.
Could anyone describe the leveling order for Scion start?

No one knows the order to get notable passives?

Temporarily get the 4% reduced mana reservation node in the leadership cluster. You'll spec out of it eventually; but it will let you add your 3rd and 4th auras a few reduced mana levels lower. You need the alphas, a lvl 18 and a lvl 15 reduced mana gem before you can run 4 auras with only 26% on the skill tree. Without an alphas you can run the 3 main auras with 30% and a lvl 14 gem; but need lvl 17 with only 26%.
Did you ever see history portrayed as an old man with a wise brow and pulseless heart, weighing all things in the balance of reason?
Is not rather the genius of history like an eternal, imploring maiden, full of fire, with a burning heart and flaming soul, humanly warm and humanly beautiful?
Nice build , funny guide.
"
Summoner wrote:
"
Chundadragon wrote:

Temporarily get the 4% reduced mana reservation node in the leadership cluster. You'll spec out of it eventually; but it will let you add your 3rd and 4th auras a few reduced mana levels lower. You need the alphas, a lvl 18 and a lvl 15 reduced mana gem before you can run 4 auras with only 26% on the skill tree. Without an alphas you can run the 3 main auras with 30% and a lvl 14 gem; but need lvl 17 with only 26%.

Thanks!
IGN: CruelFuryRampage
Is it still possible to run the 5 auras? I have the nodes, a 21 and 20 reduced mana gem but I cannot get close to running all 5, I can only run 4.
"
Nightmare123 wrote:
Is it still possible to run the 5 auras? I have the nodes, a 21 and 20 reduced mana gem but I cannot get close to running all 5, I can only run 4.

You need boots with a "+1 to gems" implicit and lv21 RM there to make it happen.
7k dps @ lv71 and this build is so fun.
If you enjoy this build, try my variation on the buzzsaw:

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1094097
is it still possible to solo atziri with this build?
Yeh
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info