Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

"
borek664 wrote:
"
covaruk wrote:
Well, I was going to buy some decent boots such as Atziri with +1 gem and persist with this build, but prices have just gone insane on them - 18ex?

I don't even have that amount, let alone justify it. Any suggestions of an alternative cheaper route?

Shield with "+1 to level gems" implicit or rare boots with the same mod. Theres also a possibility of capping fire resist with gear alone and running 3x 60% + Purity of Lightning and swapping auras when you encounter reflect/are fighting fire based boss.

Unless it's boots (for RRBG) it's not worth the effort imho. I was actually wondering if there's another spec entirely that's worth trying? Maybe Split Arrow, Cast on Crit?
There are plenty of strong specs.

Teeheee, oops - sorry guys for the price rise in +1 boots =)
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
muhomorov wrote:
Hey, Mathil!

Since i´ll be too busy to participate in the upcoming leagues i decided to stay in Standard and try to go for Level 100. I really liked this build and will stick to it, because i really like the high clearspeed.

I went for Acrobatics with my first ever character in PoE. Of course i wasn´t able to make it work back then and so it has become an obsession with me to go for that notable. The rework of the Skilltree has made Acrobatics more accessible, in my opinion and i have come up with a slightly different version of the Ele-Buzzsaw.

I took the oldschool route through the Scion ES cluster and didn´t touch the Scion Life cluster. Would be nice if you could take the time to look over it and respond with what you think.

PoE builder link
Spoiler
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgIA7YMILpuNAF4ZjtN-eOsKm-cK73pKfYd2Z6D8xVb61op_K3fXMHxRR42_BbXC7DpCS3jdqDBx1CObtSLq6NYaj_ba-wkZiha_D6tTNWHiJpVVS4w2-_W0OOUZRXyXly9v2RNwu-wYj_rQ0EcG2-e0xWKsnapsjMpKwzrA40tX8bNvnoMJHarhiEZx6rq0DA18V8ko-rEFuNCBr9o6gKQXL_rSHRSPRqcIuJPr7lXWZOfjajbpFm8kqmaeWfPAGqyqfNlyqRo4p4SQVew4d-VX4vAfBLMyiaIAFE3GnhB_DH2Cx02SI_aNfR9BAx4=

Offline Skillcalculator Link
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAm40ILu2DGY4AXtN-73rnCgqbeOv8xVb6Z6B314d2fytKfTB81oqNfVFHI_aNv02SBbXC7NQj6Na0xTBxIurb52Ks3aibtUcGnapsjEt4wzoZilM10NA6QspK-wkPq4_6b5722ha_7BiDCfGzGo8DHiaVcLtGcUtXH0Fh4tkTtAzhiMDjVUsvb-q6HaqMNg18_knlGVfJtDgo-vv16-7aOoLHl5e4k4GvDH1FfKcIuNAQf49GsQXGnh0U-tJmnhcvNunAGmTnJKrjapBVVdYWb6eEgKQaOOw4V-J35TKJBLMUTfAfAnGiAFnzrKpyqXzZ

Gear
Spoiler

Looks pretty good still. As far as your exact tree goes I would personally drop phase acrobatics and spend those 4 points on getting Heart of Oak and Ballistic Mastery.
A list of all my builds and guides - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1099189
Twitch.tv/Mathil1 streaming daily
Hey Mathil, which class do you prefer now? I'm guessing Scion still cause it doesn't have to go through the Evasion nodes and DEX nodes to get to Sentinel, but I could be wrong.
IS THIS BUILD NERFED OR WHAT? Life reduced Damaged reduced oh boy!
PLEASE GGG I WANT MY GUILD WAR!
There aren't as many reduced mana nodes in the new tree... Is it still possible to run 5 auras with this spec?
"
There aren't as many reduced mana nodes in the new tree... Is it still possible to run 5 auras with this spec?

no we cant run 5 auras anymore and herald of ash is useless. I heard Herald of Ice is Good We could really use that.

Right now my Hp and Dps is Dropping Before i have 5K hp drop to 4K, 14K DPS Drop to 11K. 5 Auras Drop to 4. WELCOME TO POE MASTER OF NERF!!
Wrath: We have reduced its damage at higher levels, from no change at level one to a 24% reduction in damage at level 20

Anger: The damage this aura provides has been reduced at higher levels (from no change at level one, to an 18% reduction in damage at level 20

WOW GOOD JOB GGG!!
"
sam_handler wrote:
no we cant run 5 auras anymore and herald of ash is useless. I heard Herald of Ice is Good We could really use that.

You can still run 5 but you have to pick up every reduced mana node on the tree, which comes at a pretty steep cost. You also need a +1 to gems item and a level 21 Reduced Mana gem supporting your Purities, all socketed in that item, like this one:

Frankly, even with the damage nerfs, the build seems to play a little faster. It might just be my imagination, but with reduced monster resists, this build seems to actually be more effective. However, there's a lot less life (about 1,000 less) on my Elebuzzy right now, though I have never maxed out life on my items (which I'll be doing soon, you can bet). Coupled with the slightly-reduced EV on armor pieces, you'll need to be more mobile.

So, hit and run a little more, and you should be fine.

"
Tao_Jones wrote:
"
sam_handler wrote:

You can still run 5 but you have to pick up every reduced mana node on the tree, which comes at a pretty steep cost. You also need a +1 to gems item and a level 21 Reduced Mana gem supporting your Purities, all socketed in that item, like this one:

Frankly, even with the damage nerfs, the build seems to play a little faster. It might just be my imagination, but with reduced monster resists, this build seems to actually be more effective. However, there's a lot less life (about 1,000 less) on my Elebuzzy right now, though I have never maxed out life on my items (which I'll be doing soon, you can bet). Coupled with the slightly-reduced EV on armor pieces, you'll need to be more mobile.

So, hit and run a little more, and you should be fine.

Yes you could do that but getting the last aura nodes near unwavering stance is a huge waste of 5 points but if your really willing to get 5 auras its up to you.

Im still planning how much dps herald of ice could give me. poebuilder wont let me stack the damage of herald of ice. =(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info